Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she was dealing heroin! update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 238 Replies
3 moms liked this
My dsd was arrested yesterday and is now facing many years in prison for dealing. She is 24 and has been struggling with a heroin addiction for many years. I am at loss, very upset and also very relieved. I am glad to know, finally, that she is safe and I won't be getting a call that she has died from an od.

FFS people, I know how things are in the jail she is being held in. I dot care what you see on TV, she cannot get drugs there!

Update....all the info I am getting is sketchy. Ik heard the grandmothers (my mil, her biggest enabler) house was searched. A neighbor said they removed bags of drugs and syringes. My mil was out of state at the time but denies to me that the pd entered her home at all. She claims dsd was arrested for things she did 5-6 months ago (before she entered detox) and claims dsd has been clean ever since. I'm not buying it for a second. The papers reported that it was a "month long investigation". Hopefully I will know more soon, at the latest I will know more Sunday when we go to visitation.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FelineTopic
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:31 PM
3 moms liked this
She can still get the stuff in prison. Just sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Is it her first offense??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM
She can't in coumty jail, and she will be there for at least 6 months.

Quoting FelineTopic:

She can still get the stuff in prison. Just sayin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM
She has a previous theft conviction and some pending possesion charges.

Quoting LeslieandBerlyn:

Is it her first offense??
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM
5 moms liked this
Holy shit. Poor girl. I'm 7 years clean from heroin!!! She's got a tough tough road ahead of not including prison!! I'm sad for her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. To be honest, empathy was the last thing I expected to get here lol. It means a lot. It has been a very tough time on us all, and I am so very worried about her future. Congrats on your sobriety!

Quoting jb0520:

Holy shit. Poor girl. I'm 7 years clean from heroin!!! She's got a tough tough road ahead of not including prison!! I'm sad for her!
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww thanks!!! You are your husband should really look into and consider alenion (sp) you guys need all the support you need!!! Good luck with everything!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. To be honest, empathy was the last thing I expected to get here lol. It means a lot. It has been a very tough time on us all, and I am so very worried about her future. Congrats on your sobriety!

Quoting jb0520:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I've been through all the programs myself. They aren't my cup of tea to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Quoting jb0520:

Aww thanks!!! You are your husband should really look into and consider alenion (sp) you guys need all the support you need!!! Good luck with everything!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jb0520:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Is she in Virginia?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)