Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok. fess up. who here has their tree up.

Mobile Photo

Bwahaha

I'm guilty.

But in years past this would have been thanksgiving week, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Just have to add a few more touches to it and go behind later and fix it a bit since the kids did it.
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (321-326):
SugarbearNHoney
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

We put ours up on the 12th

ExquisiteMomof2
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Mobile Photo

We do, but that's because we did it last night and I needed to feel a little bit of my moms spirit with us. I've been missing her. It's barely been a year since she passed and decorating the tree was her favorite Christmas activity.
Khooks
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I want to wait until after Thanksgiving, but why is Thanksgiving so late?!? I decorated for fall 2 months ago, when the weather started changing. Why should Christmas be cramped when it takes so much work to decorate; I want to enjoy the decorations! <--- That's been my argument with the husband, but he's not giving in, so I think I'm going to clean everything today, and get them out tomorrow all whilst he's at work hehehe. ;)

SugarbearNHoney
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I concur with not caring for Thanksgiving that much. Personally, I dont need a certain day and a big meal to be thankful. I am thankful every single day.

Quoting gatormommy4114:

I will wait to put up our big tree, but last night I put out most of our decorations in the house, and I am typing this as I take a break from putting up my outside lights, thanksgiving is too late this year, and I don't care much for that holiday, anyway. :)

littlemoments99
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

We are going to this week hopefully! I love my Christmas tree! I keep it up as long as possible. 

jaytee
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

We put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN