Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

some of you really don't understand or know

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
4 moms liked this

things I hate to read and hear on here.

Get  a job. Ok I will wave my magic wand and a job will just appear out of nowhere. Thanks for the great advice.

Move to somewhere where jobs are available. Ok i will take my non existent money and move.

Get a job closer to your house. yea  give up a job that is a drive to get a job that pay less than half of what you make so you don't have to drive as much.

you sn child couldn't possible be the reason you are not able to work. some of you don't understand that every child is different, that not everyone has the  same resources as other do. some don't have family or friends to help them out so they can work. yes sometimes the sn is severe enough to prevent someone from working.

work opposite shifts than your dh.this may works for some but not for all. some people have dh who work weird hours, some have dh who work out of town during the week.

baby sit for extra cash. yea like it is that simple, like i can go out and tell me i want to watch their kids. when you don't know people it makes it kinda hard to baby sit.

get rid of one car. yea great advice there. get rid of one car that is almost or paid off  and make it even more difficult to do every day activity. Not every family can be a car family. some families need more that one car.

opinion people. what is things you hate to hear on here.   

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM
All of those ARE possible.
anotherhalf
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM
10 moms liked this

I hate to hear people making every possible excuse for why their life isn't how they want it to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
People who post on public forums then whine because they don't like or agree with others opinions.
cybcm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Quoting anotherhalf:

I hate to hear people making every possible excuse for why their life isn't how they want it to be.

LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I think she means that those are always the responses to posts when they don't really make sense as answers to the post. Or they aren't actually helpful, just being snarky. Of course anything is possible, just not always the best solution for the problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

All of those ARE possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM
People who join a discussion site then bitch about other people's opinions.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

What is things you don't want to hear is on my list! Lmao

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

People who post on public forums then whine because they don't like or agree with others opinions.

DIStickers.com Ticker
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM
3 moms liked this
All the excuses you just listed!
There are two types of people in the world and its evident in how they live - those that make every excuse in the book then boohoo about their situation and those that take action and make things happen then celebrate their success. I'm proud to be the latter of those two!!
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM

you know what I hate? Is when people find every reason not to improve their lives

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN