Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like a single mom that recieves a monthly paycheck....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I have been married 8 years and I love my DH, but I miss him. He is always either gone or napping. If he isn't at work he naps constantly (I have caught him a few times just laying in bed with the door shut watching TV when he said we was going to take a nap). Yes he works, but I miss him. He goes to bed a good 2 hours before I do and wakes up at the same time to get DD up for school. He likes to take her to the bus stop because he isn't there when she gets out. Het gets back in and naps for 3 hours then wakes up 30 minutes before he has to leave, just enough time to shower and eat. He gets home and heads straight to bed. It is a never ending cycle and just as bad on the weekends. He is either at his parent's house or napping. Today he went to help his Dad with something and came home 30 minutes ago, he has been napping for 20 minutes.....at 7:00 at night. He couldn't wait a few hours and just go to bed? I feel like I am by myself and raising the kids by myself.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM
It's odd that he sleeps that much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I have told him this but he just shrugs.

He is type 1 diabetic, but he won't EVER go to the doctor. I tried to make him, but he says "My blood sugar is fine". He goes to the walk-in clinic here to get his insulin refills. He tells them he doesn't have a doctor and brings in his empty viles for proof. That doctor is a quack too.

Quoting Rebecca7708:

mom2acutiepie
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Is he depressed? It's odd that he sleeps that much. Do you think he doesn't want to deal with the kids? 

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM
What about days off?
SaraW1989
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM
5 moms liked this

As a truly single mom, it really pisses me off when married moms say they're "like a single mother." 

Stop your bitching. 

mom2acutiepie
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM

If he is a type 1 diabetic and is sleeping that much then I guarantee his sugar is not okay. It is high, probably high to the point that he will die if he doesn't get it down soon. I am a type 1 diabetic. He is doing a lot of damage not taking care of himself and I can't believe that a Dr at the walk-in clinic is enabling him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have told him this but he just shrugs.

He is type 1 diabetic, but he won't EVER go to the doctor. I tried to make him, but he says "My blood sugar is fine". He goes to the walk-in clinic here to get his insulin refills. He tells them he doesn't have a doctor and brings in his empty viles for proof. That doctor is a quack too.

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Chelsey191
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
This.

Quoting SaraW1989:

As a truly single mom, it really pisses me off when married moms say they're "like a single mother." 

Stop your bitching. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM
When you have a part time partner, it can feel like it. There are plenty other things to be pissed off about.

Quoting SaraW1989:

Stop your bitching. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Might be time for a check up.
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Sounds like he is depressed to me mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)