Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im horrible

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

i have a horrible confession. my husband is adament about not wanting a baby. he doesnt have any and doesnt want any. my confession is....i havent been using birth control for almost 7 months. he thinks i have been but i havent. i feel horrible. he is just so hard headed about having a baby and i thought if it just happened he would love it. the thing is i havent gotten pregnant once this whole time. i have kids he doesnt. now im wondering if he can even have kids. i cant mention anything to him about something maybe being wrong with him because he thinks we have been using birth control this whole time. before anyone says it; i kow im horrible. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Wheeeeeeeee!
elfling811
by Niki on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
3 moms liked this
Not cool. Deception in the marriage can only destroy it. Take this from someone who's been married almost 20 years. Stop trying to trap him into a baby if he's not ready. It won't end well.
TattedReader
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
5 moms liked this
why the fuck wasn't THAT talked about before marriage. One wants kids, one doesn't? Thats a deal breaker there.
tardiskitty
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Way to potentially screw up your kids life...
TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

why would you marry a man like this is what I want to know?  There's no way he'll be a good father, not to a kid he never wanted and that he was duped into having.  He's probably has a vasectomy.

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Weird. THis is exactly what my mom did to my dad and why I was conceived. She lied, knowing he didn't want anymore kids. (she had two and that was good enough for him, he didn't have any)

Realy shady OP. It doesn't feel good to me knowing my dad never wanted me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Track your cycle have sex right before or during ovulation 7 months isn't that long. Why type of birth control were u on? It took me over 6 months after stopping mirena to get preg.

Ps I don't think your awful we wouldn't have any kids if it were up to dh! We're on "accident" number 5
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
let me.try to make my marriage better by lying! smartest shit ever!
TerraIncognita
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
How did you find out? Whoever told you that is a horrible person.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Weird. THis is exactly what my mom did to my dad and why I was conceived. She lied, knowing he didn't want anymore kids. (she had two and that was good enough for him, he didn't have any)

Realy shady OP. It doesn't feel good to me knowing my dad never wanted me.

chamamahaha
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Stop while your ahead. If hes a goid dad to the kids u had....hes accepted them as his own. Him "havin" another kid might scare n stress him away. Theres so man y maybes but if its a good thing....accept it. Dont put stress on it to prove it. Just put faith n trust above it all n be happy with what u got.....thats my advice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)