Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am i overreacting?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wanted to buy a lunchbag for my dd, and mentioned to my dh, that she wanted a nice one, as she carries her food in a ziplock. Dh came home with a black plain lunch bag saying that it is the best one he could find. I said that was the reason i dont trust you to buy stuff and he just threw it away, and blamed me for being mean and shallow

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM
You're unpleasant. And you have the AUDACITY to be mad at him for trying?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:13 AM

It is not his first try, it is all that made me angry, all that he buys i have to sell, exchange, gve away, i cant stop him from buying stuff that we dont need or want. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Tink0711
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Black bag, some pink/purple puff or fabric paint, rhinestones & stickers make a great mother/daughter weekend project. Plus her lunch bag would have been totally unique. You were the idiot in this one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

My dd is being teased for this kind of stuff at school, she just wanted a nice lunchbag like everybody else

Quoting Tink0711:

Black bag, some pink/purple puff or fabric paint, rhinestones & stickers make a great mother/daughter weekend project. Plus her lunch bag would have been totally unique. You were the idiot in this one.

lalaboosh
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Smh.

Quoting Anonymous:

No i am still angry

Quoting Sbellemommy:

You need to apologize to him.

Tink0711
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
So you MAKE a unique one. What don't you get about that? And you teach DD that whatever she likes/has is fine, & to ignore the bitches at school cause they're just jealous.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dd is being teased for this kind of stuff at school, she just wanted a nice lunchbag like everybody else

Quoting Tink0711:

mommas13
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:27 AM
First off men don't know how to shop, 2nd it shouldn't have been such a big deal from you or him that kind of thing should always be laughed off and use what you were given I've learned to not be picky over the years and take what I can get
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Just so you are fully aware, children will use whatever they are given. She could have at the very least used that one temporarily. Also, you will be hardpressed to find something fancy with bullshit characters on it this time of year. Those are generally only out at back to school time, which is when you should have bought the lunchbag. I would go and apologize to DH for being such a cunt though. Totally uncalled for being he apparently keeps trying to please you and your princess.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Apparently your daughter NEEDED this...you just chose not to want it...there's a difference between needs and wants...the need was met. 

I am sooooooooo glad to have a child who appreciates the shit she gets. She doesn't need anything special to carry food in...and she doesn't give two fucks who has something to say about her lunchbag...it's a lunch bag.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is not his first try, it is all that made me angry, all that he buys i have to sell, exchange, gve away, i cant stop him from buying stuff that we dont need or want. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Oh she can carry her stuff in a ziplock as well, i mentioned that. I wanted to get a nice one

Quoting OneToughMami:

Apparently your daughter NEEDED this...you just chose not to want it...there's a difference between needs and wants...the need was met. 

I am sooooooooo glad to have a child who appreciates the shit she gets. She doesn't need anything special to carry food in...and she doesn't give two fucks who has something to say about her lunchbag...it's a lunch bag.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN