Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My first night without...

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 18 Replies
My son in my bed! He is 3.5 and has been sleeping in bed with us. He is happily tucked away in his new bed, with new sheets, in "HIS" room. I know this is strange, but I already miss him saying "Mommy, hold hands?" and holding my hand until he fell asleep. *SNIP* Just cut the umbilical cord!
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mtdewwid
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Totally shameless Angry Bird cutie bump!
mommas13
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Oh my goodness, congratulations!, I don't know how I'll react when that day comesbut I think I'll be happy to share a bed with my man again!
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Aw he's getting to be a big boy!

My dd has been out of my bed for about 3 months but I stillcwant to go get her and bring her to bed with me some nights
rfhsure
by beast mode on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Ugh. I'm so not ready for that. Transitioning Hendrix to his crib is a nightmare. I just want to hold him all night!
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Aw, congrats AND condolences! My babe is only nine months old and even though I get a sore neck from her hogging the bed, I will be sad when I don't get to snuggle with her anymore!

jbirchard
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Its bitter sweet
Mtdewwid
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:01 AM
So I'm hot the only mom out there feeling this? I totally want to go grab him and bring him back right now! He's taking it so well there is no chance this boy will be sneaking back to our bed. It's hard.for mammas to let go sometimes!!
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm of the opposite opinion, we moved ds to his crib at 4 months old and I dislike him in the bed, he fidgets far too much! But we only moved him ti his room when he turned 2, I miss him in the room with us
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:03 AM
My son has slept in his own bed since birth. I don't like sharing the bed and neither does he. He's not even in our room anymore. He's 18 months old.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:04 AM
About darn time...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)