Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*gasp* Wait, what? Curse you Netflix!! (Beware of possible Dexter spoilers) update

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:12 AM
  • 16 Replies
Ok, so I watched Dexter years ago for a couple seasons. When we moved, I didn't renew showtime, so I am way behind. Then I see Netflix has it, great! So the past few weeks I have been able to watch a couple episodes here and there after DS goes to bed. Now, tonight, I watched the season four finale. **SPOILERS** OMFG, Rita dies?? I go to put the next episode on.....and nothing! That's it. No season 5. Noooooooooooooo!

I looked it up, and Netflix is supposed to get 5-7 in January. I can't wait that long. *sniffle*

So, can anyone please just tell me some of what happens next. Is she really dead? Anyone else in the same boat, way behind and waiting for January? Ugh. Or, now that I'm awake and friggin bored, have any other Netflix suggestions? Dang, this sucks. :p

*update* lol

I commented that I couldn't wait, and added DVDs to my netflix. Got a month free, woot! Just got the first disc of season 5. DS just went to bed, so I popped it in! Yay!
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cukimonster
by Cuki on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Bump
zoo003
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Thank you for posting this because I finished Dexter on Netflix last night and could not believe that they ended it after season 4.  They just left me hanging! I think I am going to go rent it tomorrow so that I don't have to wait until January.  Darn Netflix!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Yes, she is really dead but there is more to come.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I've watched every episode.

Yes, she is really dead.
aiden032809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have read this. Haven't finished season 4 I love dexter!
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:19 AM
That sucks, Netflix in Canada has 6 seasons
Cukimonster
by Cuki on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Quoting zoo003:

Thank you for posting this because I finished Dexter on Netflix last night and could not believe that they ended it after season 4.  They just left me hanging! I think I am going to go rent it tomorrow so that I don't have to wait until January.  Darn Netflix!

I looked into buying the next season, but that just seems so silly when it will only be 2 months. Ugh. Maybe I'll add the DVDs back to my account, and watch it that way. I really don't want to wait. Glad I'm not the only one, lol.

Oh, and I also read that the UK already has 5 and 6 on their netflix. I guess there is some way you can trick your computer into saying you're watching from there, but I'm not good with that stuff, so I didn't look into it that hard. It's so not fair. :p
XnikoX
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Lol ya Dexter went 8 seasons. The series is now over.
And ya... both my husband and I were upset when Rita died.
yo_ho
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Loved dexter! I've seen all the episodes, won't ruin it for ya though :p

Cukimonster
by Cuki on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Quoting aiden032809:

Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have read this. Haven't finished season 4 I love dexter!

Oh man, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ruin it for you. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured