Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just got punched in the side of the head

Posted by   + Show Post
Laying in bed watching zombieland and hubby is sleeping. Next thing I know I get punched in the side of the head. He cought my eye. Now the right side hurts lol. He was asleep when he did it. He woke up when I yelled what the fuck. He feels bad. Held my head and kissed it and now he's back to sleep. Hopefully no black eye. He hit kind of hard.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Yikes! I hope you don't get a black eye! I have a bruise on my forehead from ds yesterday :/
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I've hit him before he said. . I don't remember.

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

Haha that's happened to me before, I got punched in the face while I was sleeping a few times. But I have also punched my SO in my sleep too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:47 AM
This was posted multiple times recently.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I felt the same way I was like wtf . he was all like baby you ok, I had to sit down for a bit and he kept saying am sorry 

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Oh no that would be horrible. He usually doesn't do things like this. I think maybe this is the second time in the 8yrs we have been together.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Well, at least he apologized! If my husband did that he would hit our baby in the head since she sleeps next to me and that would make him feel even worse than if he hit me by accident!

Quoting amy1will:

I'm not sure. He wasnt making any sounds before it happened. I didn't even see it coming.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Did he have a nightmare?

caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
oh no, if i saw him eat chocolate at any point after dinner, i would sleep on the couch lol. i actually still miss him though. we broke up cuz he wanted a baby and i couldnt fathom why in the hell he would want to have one....he was 18 years older than me and i was about 22 or 23 at the time.....i mean he had kids older than me and he wanted to "start over" and i couldnt wrap my head around it.

Quoting amy1will:

Omg that is crazy. I would hide the chocolate lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Okay?? I haven't seen any post like this. And I'm not one to make things up.

Quoting Anonymous:

This was posted multiple times recently.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Aw... my DF has done this a few times lol. One time he had a broken arm and smacked me in the head with his cast in his sleep lmao.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Oh wow that is crazy. I wouldn't be able to either. I would be happy to have them raised and gone and could relax. I wouldn't want to start over lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

oh no, if i saw him eat chocolate at any point after dinner, i would sleep on the couch lol. i actually still miss him though. we broke up cuz he wanted a baby and i couldnt fathom why in the hell he would want to have one....he was 18 years older than me and i was about 22 or 23 at the time.....i mean he had kids older than me and he wanted to "start over" and i couldnt wrap my head around it.

Quoting amy1will:

Omg that is crazy. I would hide the chocolate lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Ouch. He's done like twice in the 8yrs we have been together. I didn't see this one coming though lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw... my DF has done this a few times lol. One time he had a broken arm and smacked me in the head with his cast in his sleep lmao.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)