Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just got punched in the side of the head

Posted by   + Show Post
Laying in bed watching zombieland and hubby is sleeping. Next thing I know I get punched in the side of the head. He cought my eye. Now the right side hurts lol. He was asleep when he did it. He woke up when I yelled what the fuck. He feels bad. Held my head and kissed it and now he's back to sleep. Hopefully no black eye. He hit kind of hard.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:54 AM
My daughter kicks my ass lol.....btw you're awesome because you watch zombieland.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Aww. Hope it doesn't hurt to bad. Right now it just hurt under my eye so hopefully it won't be to bad.

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

Yikes! I hope you don't get a black eye! I have a bruise on my forehead from ds yesterday :/
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Maybe the sound of the zombies made him have dreams of kicking some ass? Next time maybe just watch Cinderella or something, lol.

Quoting amy1will:

Oh no that would be horrible. He usually doesn't do things like this. I think maybe this is the second time in the 8yrs we have been together.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Well, at least he apologized! If my husband did that he would hit our baby in the head since she sleeps next to me and that would make him feel even worse than if he hit me by accident!

Quoting amy1will:

I'm not sure. He wasnt making any sounds before it happened. I didn't even see it coming.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Did he have a nightmare?

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:55 AM
My DD sleeps like that. And she always wants to Co sleep. She's 3 -____-.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I love zombieland!! :) lol my 3mon old claws me. His nails and sharp.

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

My daughter kicks my ass lol.....btw you're awesome because you watch zombieland.
JamieBue38
by Jamie on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's so weird!
The only thing I do while I'm asleep is fart...my ex would wake me up to laugh at me -__-
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Haha that's a good idea. I will do that next time lol.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Maybe the sound of the zombies made him have dreams of kicking some ass? Next time maybe just watch Cinderella or something, lol.

Quoting amy1will:

Oh no that would be horrible. He usually doesn't do things like this. I think maybe this is the second time in the 8yrs we have been together.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Well, at least he apologized! If my husband did that he would hit our baby in the head since she sleeps next to me and that would make him feel even worse than if he hit me by accident!

Quoting amy1will:

I'm not sure. He wasnt making any sounds before it happened. I didn't even see it coming.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Did he have a nightmare?

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I can't co sleep. My kids are movers. Lol.

Quoting briellesmomma:

My DD sleeps like that. And she always wants to Co sleep. She's 3 -____-.
opal10161973
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:58 AM

And THIS is why my Grandparents no longer sleep in the same bed.   It's just safer for Grandma.  

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:59 AM
I talk mainly. Dh said one night I took my shirt off and stated swinging it around my head saying I can't find the papers lol. I dont remember doing that when I woke up but my shirt was iff and I couldn't find it.

Quoting JamieBue38:

Lol that's so weird!

The only thing I do while I'm asleep is fart...my ex would wake me up to laugh at me -__-
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)