Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got punched in the side of the head

Posted by   + Show Post
Laying in bed watching zombieland and hubby is sleeping. Next thing I know I get punched in the side of the head. He cought my eye. Now the right side hurts lol. He was asleep when he did it. He woke up when I yelled what the fuck. He feels bad. Held my head and kissed it and now he's back to sleep. Hopefully no black eye. He hit kind of hard.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Replies (31-40):
caligirl7613
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:00 AM
i had 2 little kids at home as it was! (5 and 3 at the time) which he treated them well, dont get me wrong but hell i didnt need or want another baby!! and not to mention we were NO WHERE near financially stable AT ALL in any way shape or form. one of the reasons i choose to date older men is generally they already have bio kids and dont want more...i dont want more bio kids...so wy would i be with someone who either doesnt have kids at all, or wants more.

Quoting amy1will:

Oh wow that is crazy. I wouldn't be able to either. I would be happy to have them raised and gone and could relax. I wouldn't want to start over lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

oh no, if i saw him eat chocolate at any point after dinner, i would sleep on the couch lol. i actually still miss him though. we broke up cuz he wanted a baby and i couldnt fathom why in the hell he would want to have one....he was 18 years older than me and i was about 22 or 23 at the time.....i mean he had kids older than me and he wanted to "start over" and i couldnt wrap my head around it.

Quoting amy1will:

Omg that is crazy. I would hide the chocolate lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha I always wondered why grandparents didn't sleep in the same bed. Now I know why. They won't get punched then. Lol

Quoting opal10161973:

And THIS is why my Grandparents no longer sleep in the same bed.   It's just safer for Grandma.  

rebeccarae
by Bec on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:02 AM
That's happened to me once, he flung his arms out and cracked me in the nose. I was so mad lol but he felt soooo bad
JamieBue38
by Jamie on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:02 AM
LMAO! I literally lol-d. I love listening to sleep talkers, but I have never seen someone do something in their sleep. Must have been hilarious for your hubby

Quoting amy1will:

I talk mainly. Dh said one night I took my shirt off and stated swinging it around my head saying I can't find the papers lol. I dont remember doing that when I woke up but my shirt was iff and I couldn't find it.

Quoting JamieBue38:

Lol that's so weird!

The only thing I do while I'm asleep is fart...my ex would wake me up to laugh at me -__-
opal10161973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Now you know.  LOL  Poor Grandma.  She held out as long as she could.  When he decimated the alarm clock, that was pretty much it for her. 

Quoting amy1will:

Haha I always wondered why grandparents didn't sleep in the same bed. Now I know why. They won't get punched then. Lol

Quoting opal10161973:

And THIS is why my Grandparents no longer sleep in the same bed.   It's just safer for Grandma.  

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:05 AM
He gets a kick out of it he said. He tells me when I do things like that. I can have my eyes wide open talking but still be sleeping he said. Lol. I use to sleep walk when I was little and get cheese and eat it and throw the wrappers under my bed lol. My mom would have to check all the time.

Quoting JamieBue38:

LMAO! I literally lol-d. I love listening to sleep talkers, but I have never seen someone do something in their sleep. Must have been hilarious for your hubby

Quoting amy1will:

I talk mainly. Dh said one night I took my shirt off and stated swinging it around my head saying I can't find the papers lol. I dont remember doing that when I woke up but my shirt was iff and I couldn't find it.

Quoting JamieBue38:

Lol that's so weird!

The only thing I do while I'm asleep is fart...my ex would wake me up to laugh at me -__-
amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Oh I can completely understand that. I don't blame you at all. Seems like older guys get baby fever with younger women. My friend is 26 and her boyfriend is like 47 and he wants kids. Shes happy with the two she has by her ex.

Quoting caligirl7613:

i had 2 little kids at home as it was! (5 and 3 at the time) which he treated them well, dont get me wrong but hell i didnt need or want another baby!! and not to mention we were NO WHERE near financially stable AT ALL in any way shape or form. one of the reasons i choose to date older men is generally they already have bio kids and dont want more...i dont want more bio kids...so wy would i be with someone who either doesnt have kids at all, or wants more.

Quoting amy1will:

Oh wow that is crazy. I wouldn't be able to either. I would be happy to have them raised and gone and could relax. I wouldn't want to start over lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

oh no, if i saw him eat chocolate at any point after dinner, i would sleep on the couch lol. i actually still miss him though. we broke up cuz he wanted a baby and i couldnt fathom why in the hell he would want to have one....he was 18 years older than me and i was about 22 or 23 at the time.....i mean he had kids older than me and he wanted to "start over" and i couldnt wrap my head around it.

Quoting amy1will:

Omg that is crazy. I would hide the chocolate lol.

Quoting caligirl7613:

lol my x was like that if he ate chocolate an hour or 2 before bed...he would sweat really bad and practically beat me up in his sleep. elbowing and kicking and rolling. i never had a black eye but he elbowed me so bad in the ribs a few times it left bruises. he always said he would be having dreams of "fighting" back when he was young and lived on the streets and survived by dealing crack. and it only happened when he ate chocolate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I'm sorry but this made me laugh.
JamieBue38
by Jamie on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Wow! He needs to record you, it would look so funny to watch yourself do something you don't remember! Can you have a conversation with an awake person? I know some people who will respond, but totally won't make sense

Quoting amy1will:

He gets a kick out of it he said. He tells me when I do things like that. I can have my eyes wide open talking but still be sleeping he said. Lol. I use to sleep walk when I was little and get cheese and eat it and throw the wrappers under my bed lol. My mom would have to check all the time.

Quoting JamieBue38:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting JamieBue38:

Lol that's so weird!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Lol I find it funny now. It hurt when it happened lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but this made me laugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured