Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does it mean....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
When you're super dizzy?

My brain has been up to some funky stuff lately. I posted earlier about how annoyingly forgetful I have been today and yesterday.... then this:

Dh and I are watching a movie in bed. I get up after the movie, and put jammas on. I get instantly dizzy. Doesn't really surprise me bc sometimes you get a head rush when you're still for so long.

But it stuck around! I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, got a glass of water, laid down in bed. I'm in bed now and have been for about 15 minutes... still super dizzy. My eyes are unfocused (typing is a total butch right now!) And the room is spinning. It's hard core dizziness!!

No, I'm not on anything. No, I don't take mess or sleep aides. I have had Mirena for 4 years so I highly doubt I am pregnant....

But I'm kind of freaking out... and I'd if I should try and sleep or what.....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:32 AM
That should say "meds or sleep aids"... sorry....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Have you done a google or webmd search?

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Good luck. I have no idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM
I just tried on my phone but it said side effect to meds or inner ear infection... which it's Def not that!!

I don't wanna go downstairs to my computer bc it's 4 flights of stairs and I'm seriously too dizzy for that... so I haven't done any super deep digging but I've never been like this before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you done a google or webmd search?

MotherLady
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM
With my first pregnancy I was dizzy randomly, and frequently, for the first 12 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM
How long did the dizzy spells last?

Quoting MotherLady:

With my first pregnancy I was dizzy randomly, and frequently, for the first 12 weeks.

MotherLady
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Anywhere from 10 seconds to 2-3 hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MotherLady:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM
I'm starting to get a headache from the dizziness... seriously. .. This is bizarre... I think I might call triage and see what they suggest...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:48 AM
I highly doubt I am pregnant. But you are the millionth person to suggest it. Maybe I should pee on a stick. Cut If I am, I gotta get this Mirena out STAT.

Quoting MotherLady:

Anywhere from 10 seconds to 2-3 hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MotherLady:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM

If dh is there , I would get him to help me during this.  Dizzy could mean any number of things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)