Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM
  • 62 Replies

Who taught you how to put it on?

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

36, and Youtube is teaching me. I only like to line my eyes. I'm not a fan of eye shadow, blush or foundation.

cherrybomb55
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM

I just started wearing it a week ago and i'm 25. I learned how by watching videos on YouTube.

Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM
16 and nobody... Bad mistake lol
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:41 AM
The first time I wore make up I was 18. Since then I've worn it maybe less than ten times. I taught myself, but watched my mom put her makeup on for years.
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM

14, but I stopped wearing it at 19. Makeup, I can't help but rub my eye everytime I have it on... Plus I hate the feeling of shit on my face when I wear it. 

kay283
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM
13, my mom. She used to work at a makeup counter in a dept store. I love being a girl and enjoy wearing makeup everyday! I get compliments on my makeup skills. I'd post a pic but im new to cm and on my phone, and I don't know how
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Also I don't look un-feminine. I look pretty, but without the added crap on my face. 

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM
16. My mom gave me the stuff she'd allow me to wear and I put it on. She didn't teach me but she would give me tips to improve while I was teaching myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:45 AM
36? Now that you are learning how to wear it, do you enjoy it? :) I love makeup!!! And im really good at it

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

36, and Youtube is teaching me. I only like to line my eyes. I'm not a fan of eye shadow, blush or foundation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM

12 and eyeshadow only.  Nobody taught me.  About 14 or 15 I started wearing more makeup.  I learned how not to do it by getting a really bad "make over" at a Mary Kay party.  That lady either had no clue what she was doing or wanted to use up some old samples and didn't care what the colors were.  Now I'm 38 and hardly ever wear makeup.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN