Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

will she ever learn

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
1 mom liked this
My 14 year old dd. She keeps fucking up and keeps getting caught.

We have had this ongoing battle for about a year now about facebook. She isn't allowed to have one. Every single time she gets her hands on something with internet she makes one. This times was my moms phone.
Before anyone jumps my ass for not allowing my 14 year old have a facebook these are the rules of my home she know them and break this one and others. Also she has shown me countless time how immature she is and how irresponsible she Is. Until she proves to me that she has the maturity of 14 year old I will continue to treat her like the child she acts like.

I asked her what the hell she was thinking she says I don't know. Why you make one she says because I can. Like hell you can you are in my home under my roof you do what i say you can do not what you want little girl and you best remember that. Ugggg
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AuntieM
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Stop giving her access to the internet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this

How did she get a hold of grandma's phone in first place?   I would be having her write an essay on how it is wrong to lie to parents/grand parents  or write 100 times I will not defy my mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM
6 moms liked this

Have you thought about NOT treating her like a 3 year old? Maybe then she wouldn't feel like she has to hide everything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I have my phone has a lock, my dh phone has a lock, my laptop has a lock, the dsi has a lock. After tonight my moms phone will too.

Quoting AuntieM:

Stop giving her access to the internet.
AuntieM
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
My mom lives with us my mom let her use it against my rules to listen to music. Mama said she promised to not do that. Well guess what she did.

Quoting Anonymous:

How did she get a hold of grandma's phone in first place?   I would be having her write an essay on how it is wrong to lie to parents/grand parents  or write 100 times I will not defy my mom.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this

As a former 15 y.o., who is now in her 30's and a mom, who left home too soon and had to work VERY hard to fix my life...pick your battles wisely.

What is she doing with the FB acct exactly?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:11 PM
She wants to be treated like a 14 year old she has to act like on first.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you thought about NOT treating her like a 3 year old? Maybe then she wouldn't feel like she has to hide everything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Did you make a post about this last week, or a few days ago?
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

You should tell her.. That by making one and sneaking she is proving she isnt ready yet. 

Photo: -Randi.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)