Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Life is pointless.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
2 moms liked this

Its always the same cycle. Work, get your paycheck, pay bills, be tight again. Its always the same thing everyday. Work, come home, eat dinner, sleep, then wake up again and start again. You do all this to support your child that will go to school, graduate, get a job and will enventually be in the same cycle as you. We work more than we enjoy life. Its a waste. I think that now and days in the generation of today there is no point to life. life as became useless and waste of time. Everybody just does this cycle and wait until time as came to die. I just wish I would die now. Its so boring and im unhappy. i caant enjoy life, i cant do anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Stuck?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Hobby?
idunno1234
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Life is what you make of it.

Apparently you're not making a whole heck of a lot of the gift you were given.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine today!! What happened to make you feel this way? Get out of the house and take a nice walk.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
7 moms liked this

No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

KLmomof2
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM

im sorry you feel this way, i will be praying for you. There is a purpose for you to live, especially if you have children!  IF you need a friend please dont be afraid to add me, we can talk!

jenny3344
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM
A little overly dramatic. Find peace and joy in the little things life has to offer. Make peace with your life and you will find meaning to your life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Denying Jesus is denying your purpose for existing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I believe in Jesus and God very much. but at this point of my life i wonder why they have to make me suffer? ive always been a good person.

Quoting Anonymous:

Denying Jesus is denying your purpose for existing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I feel the exact same as you. I hate living. I can only hope my children don't have children so the don't get stuck. If I didn't have kids I would of killed myself a long time ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN