Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Midwest Moms! Check in here!

Posted by   + Show Post
Check in and let us know you are OK! Just read about all the damage in Illinois.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Kentucky.. an hour ago.
Mrs.Vallo
by Sylvia on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Mi here too. Lots of Wind Saw some damage from people pictures from the news but other then that just windy right now

Quoting AustinsMommy007:

Michigan here... Still very windy but thankfully not too much damage but a lot are without power

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Michigan here... storms are just getting started.  I am originally from Illinois.   The devestation is awful. Waiting to make sure that family and friends are all safe.

Lilmansmom09
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Im in Missouri. We had major winds today and it rained for a bit buy all is well!
partyof54me
by ♥The Show Off♥ on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM

This had me in tears.

the_dude
by abides on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:41 PM

just some down branches, one of the windows in the wood shed broken through. and the hounds doghouse roof is gone, but everything else is ok.   took cover, on the MI/IN border. got dicey for a bit, rotations, but nothing touched down, my husband got home just as i was closing the root cellar, which was perfect timing, cause the sirens went off for the second time right after and my 5.5 yo was freaking out about daddy, somehow, my toddler, never woke from her nap even when i moved her off the couch, until he closed the door. so she never knew he was gone.

the winds still gusting around 55mph here, under high winds advisory until 1 or 4 am or something.  

TimetoMomUp
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM

We're in Fishers.  There were tornadoes in Noblesville, Sheridan, Indianapolis, Lebanon. 

Quoting dawnnamarie:

What part? We're good down in southern Indiana, outside of Evansville!

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Indiana here.  Lots of tornadoes around but we are a-okay. 

TimetoMomUp
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I'm in Fishers, near Indianapolis. 

Quoting whiteNnerdy:

Where are you? I'm in fort wayne and a couple of small ones touched down about 5 or 10 milesin 2 different directions of my house. I didn't see any at my house, though. thank goodness!

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Northern central Indiana. The rain has stopped but the wind is as strong as ever. A tree across the street was uprooted and half the park is without power.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Shoot..,, I'll have to start checking in with friends. I went to Isu with a ton of people from that area.

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

We're in Fishers.  There were tornadoes in Noblesville, Sheridan, Indianapolis, Lebanon. 

Quoting dawnnamarie:

What part? We're good down in southern Indiana, outside of Evansville!

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured