Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Walking Dead

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

So what did you think of last night's episode?  I thought it sucked.  I don't really want to see the Governor or what he is up to. 

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
It was definitely a "meh" kind of episode. I am curious to see how his comeback works out though.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Most BORING episode EVER!!!! I was thoroughly disappointed.
IhartU
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I think it was necessary in order to show his state of mind before he and Rick's group meet up again- and that WILL happen.

wymama610
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
It was nice to see a softer side of him. Maybe he's turning over a new leaf? It will be interesting to see how it plays out with his former 'soldiers' for sure.
Stephd710
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I thought it was interesting.  I think he realizes he got WAY out of hand and its interesting to see this other side of him.  And i SO knew he and that lady were going to get it on.  LOL! 

umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

They could have done that closer to the meetup.  Last season really irked me because it put so much focus on Woodbury as opposed to the original group.  I was glad when that ended but now to go back to him for a whole episode ticks me off.  I was really looking forward to the reactions about Carol.

Quoting IhartU:

I think it was necessary in order to show his state of mind before he and Rick's group meet up again- and that WILL happen.

umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I would be happy if they just kill him but I don't think we can be that lucky.

Quoting wymama610:

It was nice to see a softer side of him. Maybe he's turning over a new leaf? It will be interesting to see how it plays out with his former 'soldiers' for sure.

umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Yeah - the whole time they were laying there I was gagging.  He is so gross!

Quoting Stephd710:

I thought it was interesting.  I think he realizes he got WAY out of hand and its interesting to see this other side of him.  And i SO knew he and that lady were going to get it on.  LOL! 

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM

This!! One of the things I like about the show is that its not all killing zombies. it shows the struggle to survive. 

Quoting IhartU:

Photo: -Randi.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Horrible. And boring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured