Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how do you wake your kids up?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you have a morning routine?
Do you wake your kids up?
How do yall get ready in the morning?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
alliem82
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM

My dd goes to pre school two mornings a week.  On those days I talk to her from the living room, and eventually turn her light on.  She'll wander out and be ready to eat breakfast after a little while.  The other days, she gets up whenever.

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

My DDs only 2 and im a stay at home mom so most of the time I dont wake her up lol but if I have to I give her kisses and bug the crap out of her till she gets up lol 

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM
She's on her own. Her phone is her alarm clock. She's a good kid and gets up on her own for school, etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Usually the tickle monster wakes ds up. He is so hard to get up in the mornings.
Seagodess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Ds is 6. He has a alarm clock and it is his responsibility to getready for school when he gets up. I'm not home most days, but the babysitter says he gets everything done and has time to watch a show in the hour and 15 minutes he has.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM

bucket of cold water

mama111609
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM

If he isn't up already, I wake him up with kisses and tickles. Anything to make him wake up happy and laughing, and not whining.

Missy.Anon
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM

My kids are 9. They have their own alarm clocks, so I set them at night for them. We wake up at 7. I shuffle to their room to make sure they are up. If they aren't, I turn the light on and say "get up". Then I shuffle out into the living room and let them do their thing.

They know Mommy isn't a morning person.....

Lalasmomma13
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM
DH wakes them up at 730 when he gets home from work with cuddles and hugs and kisses. Then they get dressed, brush hair, brush teeth, clean room and make bed. Then it's out the door at 815 so i can drop them off at school before i go to work
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Walk into the boys room after their alarms go off tell them it's 6:15 get up take your showers get try for school. While they do that I wake dd up since she no alarm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)