Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something isnt right...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I am 30 years old and a mom to 2. I got my tubes tied 6 years ago, right after having my youngest. Over the years, my periods have gotten heavier with more cramping. I figured that just comes with age.

The past few months have gotten really bad. The day I actually start, I cramp so bad my whole body tenses up. I vomit, shake, break out in cold sweats and I almost blacked out.

I hate doctors but I finally made an appointment for next week. I'm just wondering if anyone has went though this???
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I didn't even mention my hormonal issues. I get depressed, happy, sad, worried, all in one day. I feel like crying and laughing at the same time!
Gypsy.Scribe
by Ravenclawesome on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
No idea, but going to the doctor is probably the best thing
ramita
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Sounds like PMDD, endometriosis, or something similar. I have heard of many women who have similar issues after getting their tubes tied. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I am 39 and had my tubed tied 3 yrs ago. I have very similar issues now.
I get bad hot flashes too
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Sounds like endometriosis. Typical heavy periods extremely painful cramps. I have it and have had to have surgery.
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I had my tubes tied after my last was born, 20 years ago. My periods kept getting worse and worse, to the point I was practically in bed the 1st 2 days every month, the pain was so bad. I went back to my gyno, turned out I had Fibroids on my ovaries. Went ahead and had a total hysterectomy. When they did the pathology report on my uterus, I also had Endometriosis. I am SO glad I did what I did. I had no idea how many problems I was having till I didn't have them anymore. I will take the hot flashes over the debilitating cramps any day! Hope you get some answers, and some relief soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured