Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will never date an obsessed sports fan ever again!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am done with being woken up to him shaking the bed or screaming while football game is on!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:04 PM

There is something to be said for that kind of passion tho ;)  I love football lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Omg my bf does that when I'm doing my makeup and painting my nails lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
It drives me nuts when it's my bedtime before I have to get up at 5am for work. He only gets this way when the patriots are playing.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is something to be said for that kind of passion tho ;)  I love football lol.

momofhnd
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Lmao !! I'm the one that does that while dh is sleeping.
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I'm the only one in the house out of me and my husband that enjoys watching sports (baseball for me). I got lucky with him because I sincerely hate watching football or really any televised sporting event, nascar included, on tv and would rather shoot myself in the foot than be married to a sports nut. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM

OMG leave him immediately the patriots SUCK!  lol jk(well about leaving him the patriots sucking is just fact)

Quoting Anonymous:

It drives me nuts when it's my bedtime before I have to get up at 5am for work. He only gets this way when the patriots are playing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Lol legit reason....

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG leave him immediately the patriots SUCK!  lol jk(well about leaving him the patriots sucking is just fact)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Brenna
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:10 PM
That's me. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Yep! Been there. Dumped him
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Welcome to the last 7.5 years of my life. He loves every sport too, football in the fall, basketball in the winter, and baseball in the spring/summer. I've learned to tune it out.  Baseball is the easiest to watch because some of the players are really hot and I can just space out and daydream about them lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)