Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so lost and confused (poly marriage related)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
So last night shit got crazy... I let dh know after his friend called and asked him for a hand job from me ( we've all messed around a little together) that I am in love with both him and his friend...and hhae been for a few years now... the friend knows I am in love him and dh too..well me and the friend talked about a poly relationship and what dh would think...right now dh wants to go 1 day at a time...which is fine....but our friend hasnt talked to me much since I told dh...he talked to dh last night and asked are the cool and dh said yeah man..just wanna go one day at a time. ..dh said if we all 3 do this that he wants to come first which is fine I get that..I told dh I would take care of them both and show both of them the same attention. .and hes ok with that... I am waiting to hear from our friend when he gets up... our friend has told mutual friends of ours that he wants to be with me but he hasnt told me...he told me to fix the shit with dh so he can come.... now its a wait and see game....nothing would start or happen till after the holidays. .I just need to know where our friend stands at this point...

Yes I know some people are gonna say omg your asking for problems...but I am not...I wanna be with both of them. .. and well like I said last night to my best friend who is in a poly marriage that if people dont like it they can kiss our asses...

They are both amazing men. .. they are wonderful and cute and sweet and boty already try their best to make me happy

If someone on here is in a poly marriage with 2 men please comment and tell me I am not crazy... how can I be in love with 2 men at one time

The babies are up now..I'll be back later or in a few
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM
2 moms liked this
So this dude called you and asked you to stroke his dick, although your DH is showing hesitation?

This is going nowhere fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM
9 moms liked this

I love it when folks come up with adorable little labels to rationalize their amazingly bad choices...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Called dh... we all messed around in the past.. but not full blown sex... our friend was testing his limits at this point. .. and dh isnt so much as hesitate as he was take off guard

Quoting Litlmama87:

So this dude called you and asked you to stroke his dick, although your DH is showing hesitation?

This is going nowhere fast.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Really??? Did you not read where I said this is our lives and basiclly if we go into a poly that people can kiss our asses... I have a set of friends in poly marriage and it works... just because you dont agree with it doesn't mean its a bad choice

Quoting Anonymous:

I love it when folks come up with adorable little labels to rationalize their amazingly bad choices...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM
3 moms liked this

You are selfish. 

And you are so willing to be used too for sexual pleasure. You're nothing to this other guy but a free lay. So you'll get what you deserve.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM

You posted on a public forum. If you don't want to hear this stuff then don't post about it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Really??? Did you not read where I said this is our lives and basiclly if we go into a poly that people can kiss our asses... I have a set of friends in poly marriage and it works... just because you dont agree with it doesn't mean its a bad choice

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Um no...its more than that.... its not all about sex... me and our friend have talked. .him and dh talked last night..they both know its not all about sex.... it would be the same as dh saying he was in love with me and another woman...we would figure out how to make it work...and thats what we are trying to do

Quoting Anonymous:

You are selfish. 

And you are so willing to be used too for sexual pleasure. You're nothing to this other guy but a free lay. So you'll get what you deserve.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Then what are you doing here asking for opinions?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe its not about sex for you but it is for him if he's calling your DH to get a handy. You're blind if you think otherwise. I hope your DH does find someone else and I hope he skips out on you when he does. He deserves better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um no...its more than that.... its not all about sex... me and our friend have talked. .him and dh talked last night..they both know its not all about sex.... it would be the same as dh saying he was in love with me and another woman...we would figure out how to make it work...and thats what we are trying to do

Quoting Anonymous:

You are selfish. 

Ginny410
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this

You are so right, absolutely nothing bad will come of this. Your DH will remain totally cool with you banging and being in love with his friend. That always works out so well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured