Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is my husband cheating on me?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Let me give you some back story. About 2 years ago I found some emails (sent emails) on my husbands account to another woman asking to meet up. At first he swore up and down that he was hacked. After much pushing he said he sent them out but never met up with anyone in hopes if he found a threesome partner I would go for it. I let it go and told him to never do it again. Well last November I found a text that said "hey babe". The number was saved under a guys name (which he never could give me a real reason why) but I came to find out it was from a girl at his work. I talked to him and the girl and both swore it was nothin more than friends. Well last night about 30 minutes after he walked in from work he got a call. He answered it and when he got off the phone he said he forgot he had the work keys and needed to take them to the store. His work is about 30 min away. He was gone for about 2 1/2 hours. When he got home I asked him if he got stuck or something, and he said yeah the store was busy. I didn't think much of it until I looked at my email which alerts me when my debit card is used. I had let him use it earlier in the day since he couldn't find his and had not got it back. Well the card was used at a bar about 15 minutes before coming home. I don't want to jump to conclusions but seriously. I did look up my phone bill (his phone is in just name) and only one number called him during this time and about the time he was leaving there was a outgoing call to the same number. Nobody called him in between. I hope this all makes since
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Seems pretty obvious to me. Make plans to get out now. Use protection - you don't want him giving you anything, and you definitely don't want to get pregnant.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM
That sound fishy. I would confront him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm being cheated on so I'm biased to think all men are scum.

BUT, this sounds very suspicious!
Anonymous

Yes, he is. How could you believe him even the first time?

Anonymous

I know I would be suspicious. I guess you won't really know until you do some real investigating. You need to talk to him and make him really explain everything.

It doesn't sound or look good though.....

2Sparrows4ever
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM

If your gut says its true, it probably is

So sorry mama

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
It does sound a little sketchy. Id personally sit him down and have a very serious conversation on what is going on and how he is feeling in the relationship.

To me he's already shown he would go outside the relationship. I personally believe if someone is willing to do that than they married the wrong person.

Sorry, Gl
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Better yet, don't have sex.  Why risk it at all, kwim?

Document everything, once you make your move he's going to start deleting what he can!  Even if you live in a no-fault state, these things can still influence a judge when dividing assets and deciding custody.

Quoting AngryBob:

Seems pretty obvious to me. Make plans to get out now. Use protection - you don't want him giving you anything, and you definitely don't want to get pregnant.

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Sounds suspicious to me.

hopeym23
by J3 on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:39 AM

He's playing you big time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)