Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she's only speaking to me because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
She knows iam pregnant. My cousin who's 28 borrowed $20 from me back during the summer and acted as if i had money growing out of my ass and didn't want to pay me. So i mentioned something about it on fb because her and another one of my cousin's owed me money too.

I was sure they'd both get the message and pay me. At the time my wallet was stolen and i needed to replace my id and social........well my 28 y/o cousin threw a fit because i mentioned something on fb, we haven't spoken until recently when i ran into her while she was caring for a resident in the senior building.

My mom called and said my aunt and grandma told her my cousin is only speaking to me because i'm pregnant idgaf. Wanna know something about me ask and i'll tell you to mind your own f-ing business!

I have already made it clear nobody is allowed at the hospital when i have my 2nd baby except my mom my aunt my daughter and god mother and nobody is to have a phone if they come visit because i don't need pics posted of my baby all over fb.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

What a mess. Personally, I'd pick up the phone not broadcast it on Facebook. This is one of the many reasons I don't do Facebook. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I had asked for it over the phone neither one of my cousins would pay me so i posted it on fb

Quoting vegaswife2011:

What a mess. Personally, I'd pick up the phone not broadcast it on Facebook. This is one of the many reasons I don't do Facebook. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't know why you think anyone  will want to come visit you in the hospital with that attitude.  

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

K. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I had asked for it over the phone neither one of my cousins would pay me so i posted it on fb

Quoting vegaswife2011:

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Seems like you shouldn't lend out cash, if $20 has you hurting like that.
AllThatBabyJazz
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Wow, you're a real peach

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol. Can't argue with that!  :)

Quoting hautemama83:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM
They can all stay away i'm honestly ready to tell them off mainly my grandma for 2 reasons 1 she didn't want me to keep my daughter who's 3 now and when she found out about this one asked me what i was going to do with 2 kids my response was what you did with all 7 of yours raise them as best i can......i'm the black sheep in my family and was told when i found out about my daughter by my grandma "you might as well get rid of it because you know you can't take care of it." She has quite a few smart remarks when it comes to me. I'm fed up with their bs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know why you think anyone  will want to come visit you in the hospital with that attitude.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Can you read i needed it to replace my id and social

Quoting hautemama83:

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this

family drama or asking for mony should never be blasted on fb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)