Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am SUPER excited. The wedding won't be for two years but it gives me plenty of time to make it a special day. Just had to share.
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Congrats to you!!! <3 is in the air, tis the season
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Congratulations, hun.  The day you get married to your man, the one you love, is a special one... you don't need extra time to plan.  I understand wanting it a certain way but remember, it is the marriage, not the wedding that is most important.  Your ring is beautiful... congrats.

pinkfairy0206
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
That's so great he would take all that on:) that's a rare find!

Quoting lauraborgelt87:

Really and truly we only know each other for 8 months. :-\ but we truly love each other. No he has no children of his own.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Sweet! :) How long have you known eachother then? 6 months is quick! But I know its quick when youre madly in love <3 :) And good that he's been there for you through so much too! :) Does he have any children? And yes, waiting a while is a great idea to get things together and have your perfect day! :) My sis got married last yr after they were engaged for 6 months and she had her hands full the whole time planning and running around getting things together, I will never understand why ppl rush it like that! lol

Quoting lauraborgelt87:

Thanks I am so excited.

We have been together 6 months but if you know me from previous post you know he's been by my side through hell and back.

I have two boys but we would like to eventually have one together.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh :D Congrats! Pretty ring too! <3

How long have you guys been together? Do you have children together?

Happy for you! :)

Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Beautiful :)
Congratulations!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Ooooookaaayyyy.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

You're a bitch anon

Quoting Anonymous:

Cool! Congrats!

Time to get it sized.
collectivecow
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Congratulations!

AydensMommy1008
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Aweee. Theres nothing wrong with that, you know what your relationship is. :) Just means you guys fell in love fast. :) I think its easier when theres no other children involved on the man's side, but thats just me. lol Anyways congrats again! :D

Quoting lauraborgelt87:

Really and truly we only know each other for 8 months. :-\ but we truly love each other. No he has no children of his own.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Sweet! :) How long have you known eachother then? 6 months is quick! But I know its quick when youre madly in love <3 :) And good that he's been there for you through so much too! :) Does he have any children? And yes, waiting a while is a great idea to get things together and have your perfect day! :) My sis got married last yr after they were engaged for 6 months and she had her hands full the whole time planning and running around getting things together, I will never understand why ppl rush it like that! lol

Quoting lauraborgelt87:

Thanks I am so excited.

We have been together 6 months but if you know me from previous post you know he's been by my side through hell and back.

I have two boys but we would like to eventually have one together.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh :D Congrats! Pretty ring too! <3

How long have you guys been together? Do you have children together?

Happy for you! :)

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
You should've said no. Marriage blows chunks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Congrats fiancée could've done a little better with that Cocktail ring though
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured