Lots of people feel entitled to comment on a woman's appearance -- especially if that woman happens to be taller than them. I am 6'5 and I get this alot.
Just as skinny women are tired of being told to "eat a burger" or that they "look like a toothpick," and short women cringe when someone asks "what the weather's like down there," taller women are subject to giraffe jokes and questions about their femininity.
Heres the list:
- "It must be hard to find a man who's comfortable with your height."
- "You have long feet."
- "I wish I was as tall as you."
- "You must have played basketball in high school!"
- "Good luck finding a husband!"
- "How TALL are you?!?!"
- "Have you always been this tall?
- "You shouldn't wear heels."
- "Being petite is so much harder than being tall."
- "Do you play volleyball?"
- 'You're an Amazon."
- "Could you grab that for me?"
- "You could be a model... you know, height-wise..."
- "You must have trouble finding nice clothes."
- "When are you going to stop growing?"
- "I'd date you if you were shorter."