Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another George Zimmerman post

Posted by   + Show Post

I find it ironic that George was running so as to not get divorce papers. Yet he got served while in jail for a different case with a different woman.

GEORGE, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!!

LMAO

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I bet all those Zimmerman supporters feel like idiots, now.

The man is a douche bag with anger issues.

Always was and always will be.
tlynn28
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM
She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

Gypsy.Scribe
by Ravenclawesome on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
She has more than one screen name? Lol ok.

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

tansyflower
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

well the guy is obviously mentally unstable.

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I saw a post recently where she knew how much was in his jail account. That sounds kind of stalkerish to me. *shrugs*

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I hope he doesn't go to jail so he can life every day of his life in fear
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Cm immediately deletes new names created from the same IP. You're a liar or confused

Quoting lisairv:

I saw a post recently where she knew how much was in his jail account. That sounds kind of stalkerish to me. *shrugs*

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Shut the fuck up. No one cares. And if you think she is a stalker for posting about GZ why do you open her post to begin with? ! Maybe you need to get off her ass

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I thought she committed to never posting about him again a few months ago?  Guess that didnt pan out. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Uh...I never said she posted under another sn. It was under her own. Sounds like you may be confused yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cm immediately deletes new names created from the same IP. You're a liar or confused

Quoting lisairv:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)