Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another George Zimmerman post

Posted by   + Show Post

I find it ironic that George was running so as to not get divorce papers. Yet he got served while in jail for a different case with a different woman.

GEORGE, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!!

LMAO

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (121-130):
OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I personally don't see it as obsessing. If it is, then there are LOTS of women on here that do for other things. Obama seems to be a hot topic and how much he seems to suck. LOL. Some people just want to follow certain aspects of the news. I have a friend from the Philippines, and I suppose you would think that she is "obsessing" over the aftermath of the typhoon. But like I said before, it depends on how these things can affect you on a personal level. That is really why people get sucked into things in the first place. The girl that I mentioned before that went missing, disappeared and was killed in an area that I often go to with my dd. O.o So yeah, you better believe I looked into that story a lot. The OP mentioned that her younger brother wears hoodies like Martin did. He is about the same age, he's black, and has a similar habit. It could have been her brother that was misjudged and shot. That's her reason for being interested. A black kid with a habit of wearing hoodies was killed by an idiot. It is a startling thing. I can see how she would be shaken up by it enough to want to learn more. 

Quoting lisairv:

Well I seem to not be the only one who thinks she is obsessed with this man. To take the time and effort to look every single thing about this man up is obsessive. Why do I care? I don't. I was commenting in a post. 

I'm not sure why you care enough to keep quoting me and defending her. How do you know it doesn't affect her every day life and not just the dealings on this site?

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't....I was making an observation by what I see. 

kaylamom2004
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM

......and?

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM

you are tardy to the party...

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

kaylamom2004
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I commented on the topic. And my comment is still ".....and?" because nothing he's going through NOW has to do with anything else. This wouldn't even BE "news" if it were anyone else.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Yeeeeeep! He's toast!
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM

but he isn't anyone else, he's doucheball zimmerman

so?????

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Nope. I commented on the topic. And my comment is still ".....and?" because nothing he's going through NOW has to do with anything else. This wouldn't even BE "news" if it were anyone else.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

LaMerica
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I think that since he got away with murder, the authorities are keeping a closer eye on him, layin in wait, so to speak, for him to mess up big. That's what NV did with OJ Simpson after he got aquttted of murder in CA. We threw the book at his ass.

kaylamom2004
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Well, in the same vein as your "argument" .... it's just payback for OJ getting away with a double murder!

Quoting IamMex11:

so?????

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM

i ah don't get your point

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Well, in the same vein as your "argument" .... it's just payback for OJ getting away with a double murder!

Quoting IamMex11:

so?????

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

kaylamom2004
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM

LMAO evidently

Quoting IamMex11:

i ah don't get your point

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Quoting IamMex11:

so?????

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

......and?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)