Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another George Zimmerman post

Posted by   + Show Post

I find it ironic that George was running so as to not get divorce papers. Yet he got served while in jail for a different case with a different woman.

GEORGE, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!!

LMAO

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:09 AM
You obviously must be stuck up his ass too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut the fuck up. No one cares. And if you think she is a stalker for posting about GZ why do you open her post to begin with? ! Maybe you need to get off her ass

Quoting tlynn28:

She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM

He is vile. I'm still shocked that he wasn't charged with murder. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM
You said under a different screen name

Quoting lisairv:

Uh...I never said she posted under another sn. It was under her own. Sounds like you may be confused yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cm immediately deletes new names created from the same IP. You're a liar or confused

Quoting lisairv:

I saw a post recently where she knew how much was in his jail account. That sounds kind of stalkerish to me. *shrugs*

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

She has more than one screen name? Lol ok.

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Lol I was waiting on this post from you! I do have to say, I think you had this guy figured out from the beginning! 

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I find it funny that the GZ supporters are now calling the OP a stalker. LOL. 

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Better read quote tree again! I never said that....lmao! 

You really are confused...

It was someone else who said that.

Quoting Anonymous:

You said under a different screen name

Quoting lisairv:

Uh...I never said she posted under another sn. It was under her own. Sounds like you may be confused yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cm immediately deletes new names created from the same IP. You're a liar or confused

Quoting lisairv:

I saw a post recently where she knew how much was in his jail account. That sounds kind of stalkerish to me. *shrugs*

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

She has more than one screen name? Lol ok.

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
3 moms liked this

I believe more and more that he is a lot like OJ Simpson, so yes he eventually will screw up again big time and end up in prison. 

Quoting katemckenzie:

I hope he does something really stupid real soon so he rots in prison.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM

No, but she sure was humping the GZ post the other day.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I'm no GZ supporter. I think he should have went to jail for murder. So should Casey Anthony. Or OJ....

I do think she has an obsession with this guy though. Looking up his jail account funds and things...just not normal.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

tlynn28
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't support him what so ever but I could care less what he does. I don't kno him personally so im not gonna follow him in the news and then keep posting about him.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)