Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another George Zimmerman post

Posted by   + Show Post

I find it ironic that George was running so as to not get divorce papers. Yet he got served while in jail for a different case with a different woman.

GEORGE, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!!

LMAO

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:35 AM

They will support and defend him til the ends of the earth

I think the only way they will turn on him is if he attacks someone in their family other than that he will be a poor martyr

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet all those Zimmerman supporters feel like idiots, now.

The man is a douche bag with anger issues.

Always was and always will be.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Look tlynn I have no shame EVER in posting under my screen name about GZ! I have no reason to use another sn name nor anon...he is a murdering bastard and i will scream that til the ends of the earth.  No problem saying that under

I am ME x11!!!

Quoting tlynn28:

She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:38 AM

among other things

Quoting tansyflower:

well the guy is obviously mentally unstable.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:42 AM

gypsy, you will come to know I have no issue posting about GZ under my one and only screen name no matter how much his supporters attack me.  It is actually beyond GZ himself, it's the principle of the matter and a reminder that Trayvon will not be forgotten

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

She has more than one screen name? Lol ok.

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

She actually posted under a different screen name yesterday. Anytime his name comes up she is posting. Like I said stalker.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

I haven't seen any GZ posts by her lately. I have seen plenty by other people though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you have become a stalker of this dude. U need a life. Why would you want someone you dont kno to completely consume your life? Geesh stop posting about him no one cares.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:46 AM

really? although it was a matter of public record? right there along with his mugshot and charges

Quoting lisairv:

I saw a post recently where she knew how much was in his jail account. That sounds kind of stalkerish to me. *shrugs*

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

She has more than one screen name? Lol ok.

Yeah, she does post about him a lot, but I haven't seen any recently, and I certainly wouldn't consider her posting articles as stalking.

Quoting tlynn28:

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Quoting Anonymous:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I did. I fell off the wagon.

I just find it so hard to believe that after going thru a murder trial he wouldn't find it wise to stay out of the limelight

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

I thought she committed to never posting about him again a few months ago?  Guess that didnt pan out. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:51 AM

having dealt with a narcissistic personality like himself irl it wasn't hard to figure out nor figure that eventually his karma will catch up to him.

Quoting tlcory:

Lol I was waiting on this post from you! I do have to say, I think you had this guy figured out from the beginning! 

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

It really doesn't matter what names they call me, at the end of the day I can say I stood for something while they fall for anything.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

I find it funny that the GZ supporters are now calling the OP a stalker. LOL. 

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM

they got his guns.

Quoting IamMex11:

Hes out

Quoting Anonymous:

He's such a fucking idiot!! literally gets away with killing a guy, yet does all of this stupid shit.  His ass deserves to stay in jail, he's an obvious menace to society.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Sigh. Back to rehab.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)