Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st child im not knowing the sex until the baby pops out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

anyone else not knowing?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrjjmt
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I didn't find out with my first or second. I think its more fun that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I did that with #3. We had one of each, so I wanted a surprise. I almost broke down at the OB, but they said they couldn't tell either way anyway. I think they said that more so because I had already told them we were waiting ;)

I wound up with a girl. We had 2 names picked out, and all the clothing we purchased was unisex, but we had a lot of boy clothing, since my son was born at the same time of year (our older daughter was wrong season)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I didn't with my second baby. And it was crazy after i had him notone thought to ask for a few mins. Then the mindwife said its a boy.
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I didn't with my first and everyone had a blast trying to guess what I was having, there were even a few cash bets made by a few people in my family lol

teddysmama09
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't know for either of my kids.

I  had a boy first and was secretly hoping for a girl the second time around. But the pregnancy was exactly the same so I figured it was a boy. When the baby came out I scooped it up and cuddled it ( it was a home water birth and no one had seen the sex of the baby ). I assumed I was holding a boy until the midwife asked me if I wanted to know the sex. I lifted the baby up and screamed "it's a GIRL!!!!!" It was such a wonderful surprise, and I'm so glad I got that moment.

Lynette
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I didn't find out for my 3rd & 4th. It was awesome.
bcoll
by Brandi on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:30 AM

This is our 8th, and we're also waiting to be surprised. You know they don't just "pop" out...right? Lol

J/K :)

pghmommyof5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:00 AM
We didn't find out with our last one. It was a great experience and hubby was the one to tell me once she was born. It is a really special memory :)
Mommy2Kase
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I found out with both of mine. My friend is pregnant with her 3rd. She didn't find out the sex for any of them.
cajun_lady_swla
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM
I didn't want to know with either of mine, but hubby is too impatient. :/ Perhaps if we try one more time I'll finally get the chance to be surprised.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured