Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Our neighbor killed himself

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
1 mom liked this

And his seventeen year old daughter found him.  SO sad!  Don't people know that tomorrow is always better?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arib107
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM
That's so sad ):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM
13 moms liked this
That's a shame.

Some people have been waiting for that "better tomorrow " a long time, though....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM
That's aweful

My friends mom shot herself with a shotgun

Called both of her kids before doing it

And left a suicide note

The son begged his mom not to do it,

But when he got to her home, there were police cars and ambulances everywhere

Her husband had found her

Sooo sad
She left behind her husband two children and a grandson
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Ugh, that's awful, poor girl.  How did he do it?  Was he married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Right now today isn't better then yesterday and if it wasn't for the five year old who is singing in the bathroom by candle light. I wouldn't be here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM
No power and yet you are online, on your phone I presume?

Quoting Anonymous:

Right now today isn't better then yesterday and if it wasn't for the five year old who is singing in the bathroom by candle light. I wouldn't be here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

No power and yet you are online, on your phone I presume?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

He shot himself.  She found him and called 911 but was so upset and histerical she wouldn't open the door for the police and they had to bust the door down to get in.  It's just selfish to me, leaving that way and knowing that a member of your family is sure to find you.  so sad

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Ugh, that's awful, poor girl.  How did he do it?  Was he married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Suicide is one of the most selfish acts someone can do. I know that's harsh to say. Imyself had a botched suicide attempt. After I swallowed a bottle of pills reality kicked in of how grossly selfish I was being. I called 911 right away then, checked myself into a mental institution for a lovely 1 month stay. I came out feeling much better and haven't attempted selfish suicide again. I pray for that family. That poor girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I agree. our kids have to come first, whether they are two or twenty and taking yourself away from them that way is beyond selfish

Quoting Anonymous:

Suicide is one of the most selfish acts someone can do. I know that's harsh to say. Imyself had a botched suicide attempt. After I swallowed a bottle of pills reality kicked in of how grossly selfish I was being. I called 911 right away then, checked myself into a mental institution for a lovely 1 month stay. I came out feeling much better and haven't attempted selfish suicide again. I pray for that family. That poor girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)