Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some people don't know how to parent their kids at Walmart!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

 Ok l was in Wal-Mart the other day standing in line to check out and about 4 lanes down a lady with a boy about 5 or 6 ( l know this cause he was in a school uniform ) so he was old enough to know better, he was yelling and crying because his mom wouldn't let him get a toy now this went on for 15 or 20mins so the lady finish checking out and this kid still yelling so she is coming pass my checkout lane, now l had heard all l wanted to hear so l said to the mom "why don't you give him something to cry about" she turned and said "what do you want me to do beat him here in front of everyone" then l said " well if you take care of it at home he wouldn't act like that out and shame on you not the boy it's your fault not his then l told the little boy if l was Santa you wouldn't be getting any toys for Christmas either" then the mom said "oh l guess you were a perfect mom " and l said "oh no way but l will tell you this l have 10grandkids and could bring them all in this store and if l said no you can't have it there is no way they would yell at me like that" she walked out of the store and the older man behind me said good for you for saying something,so was l wrong for saying something or did l do what most want to do???

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
megan71108
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Ohhhhh please. You need to mind your business .
sweetiebell
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Your crazy.
If I was her I would be laughing at you on the way home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Okay psychotic stranger giving unsolicited advice. You're a complete tool and had no business preaching to anyone like that. You're the one needing to feel ashamed.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha nice. "I got 10 grandkids bitch and they will think twice before yelling at me" *snaps fingers* xD
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
7 moms liked this

You sound like a bitch.

If the kid was crying and throwing a tantrum to get a toy and she did not give in, then she is parenting.  Leave people alone.

Geesh.

jatctt
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Mind your own damn business. She could have been one of those parents buying the toy to shut him up but any way you look at it it isn't your place to open your mouth.
art.diva
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
2 moms liked this

 You know, lady...my kids are well behaved 95% of the time.  And the other 5% is the crazy "my child has lost her mind" behavior.  No child is perfect, and quit acting like yours were.

            

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Its none of your business. My 5yo throws a fit in the store with me, and I DO something about it at home too! I have been embarassed out my mind. All you did was be an ass to this woman who's already having a hard time with her child and Im sure she was embarassed as well. You have no right to open your mouth at all. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one .. but youre not going to bear your asshole to everyone are you? Then keep in mind to keep your thoughts to yourself as well. Bitch! >_<

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd love for some woman like you try that with me. I'd have told you to mind your own business. Who do you think you are that you can judge a mother who's kid may be having a bad day? You think you're special because you're a grandmother and they listen to you? Most kids are great for their grandparents. You may be older but you need to grow the hell up.
sburger315
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM

You're ridiculous. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)