Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some people don't know how to parent their kids at Walmart!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ok l was in Wal-Mart the other day standing in line to check out and about 4 lanes down a lady with a boy about 5 or 6 ( l know this cause he was in a school uniform ) so he was old enough to know better, he was yelling and crying because his mom wouldn't let him get a toy now this went on for 15 or 20mins so the lady finish checking out and this kid still yelling so she is coming pass my checkout lane, now l had heard all l wanted to hear so l said to the mom "why don't you give him something to cry about" she turned and said "what do you want me to do beat him here in front of everyone" then l said " well if you take care of it at home he wouldn't act like that out and shame on you not the boy it's your fault not his then l told the little boy if l was Santa you wouldn't be getting any toys for Christmas either" then the mom said "oh l guess you were a perfect mom " and l said "oh no way but l will tell you this l have 10grandkids and could bring them all in this store and if l said no you can't have it there is no way they would yell at me like that" she walked out of the store and the older man behind me said good for you for saying something,so was l wrong for saying something or did l do what most want to do???

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Replies (331-332):
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I'm sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:53 PM
But if she would have kicked your ass she would have been considered "ghetto"".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured