Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help understanding court documents!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Online it says .   

DefendantCase NumberDefendant StatusCase Status

CONCLUDEDCLOSED

Charge Details:

Charged/Cited Offense(s)AmendedConvictedDispositionBondDate
Public Intox.    Retired$100011/20/2013

I took the name and case number off. He was also charged with disorderly conduct, at the same time, but he will be seen for that on t

feb 24th. What does this mean?!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Help :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Um, just means he is in jail for public intox, and his bond is $1000 (might be 10%, which means only $100 is needed to make bail). 

howkhuntastic
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm unable to see the majority but he will either be held for court or possibly bonded out. The jail should be able to answer these questions for you
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, just means he is in jail for public intox, and his bond is $1000 (might be 10%, which means only $100 is needed to make bail). 

So he was arrested? I know he is no longer in jail. He went to court at 10:30 and sent me an email around noon. I don't know anything about being arrested and going to court.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Since it says the case is closed, I would imagine they took care of it today. Maybe they dropped or dismissed it? If he was convicted, it seems like there would have been sentencing or fine info as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM
What part don't you understand?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM

He must have bonded out. I just can't figure out if he was charged and arrested or not. I can't call bc my phone is broken :(

Quoting howkhuntastic:

I'm unable to see the majority but he will either be held for court or possibly bonded out. The jail should be able to answer these questions for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

He either made bail, or they let him go. Getting a PI isn't that big of a deal compared to other crimes. But yes, either way, he was arrested.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So he was arrested? I know he is no longer in jail. He went to court at 10:30 and sent me an email around noon. I don't know anything about being arrested and going to court.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Quoting almondpigeon:

Since it says the case is closed, I would imagine they took care of it today. Maybe they dropped or dismissed it? If he was convicted, it seems like there would have been sentencing or fine info as well

The other charge says the case is "open" and the court date is February 24
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)