Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What High School Did You Go To, And What State Was It In?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 243 Replies

What year did you graduate? When is your next reunion, and how many years will that be for you?

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to Pompton Lakes HS in NJ. Graduated in 1994. Our 20 year reunion is next year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Graduated in 1993 from Central Visual & Performing Arts. Just had our 20th over the summer. Oh yeah, it's in Missouri
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I went to Poly High School, in Sun Valley, California. I graduated in June 1974. In 2014, it will be my 40th reunion. I went to my tenth reunion, and as many kids as I knew in high school, there weren't many there, that I knew, so I haven't gone to anymore. I will buy the book, from the reunion.

pinkdaisy8864
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to Rogers High School in Puyallup, Washington. I graduated in 1996.

myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I went to high school in Missouri. Graduated in 2003. My 10 year reunion was this past august. Next one will be 2023, so in 10 years.
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Lawrence County High School in Louisa, KY.  I graduated in 2008.  I don't when they are having a reunion.  If they had a five year one this year no one told me about lol.  I wasn't friends with too many people in my graduating class.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Heisenberg
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to Maine Township West in Illinois. I would have graduated in 1995, I dont' go to reunions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Indiana Christian Academy. It was in Arizona.........(joking obviously!)

I graduated in 2002. DH graduated the year before me. My graduating class had 12 people. His had 6. We were all pretty close. 

We don't have reunions though because we have to organize that stuff ourselves. We didn't have a student council or anything. And most of us have really spread out and a few are dead now. DH has only 4 of his classmates left. I have 10. 

But last year would have been our tenth year reunion had we had one. Maybe next year or in a few more for the fifteenth. 

herheather79
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Harrison County High School in Cynthiana, KY, 1997 it has been 16 years.  Gosh seems like a long time ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Overdose...oops, I mean Overbrook in Pine Hill, NJ. Class of 91. I don't do reunions so I have no,idea when the next one is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)