Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My six 6 old went without permission into our room and found my tampons

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He was not suppose to go in there but my husband was on the phone with his mom in Australia and wasn't watching him and I was out grocery shopping. He found my tampons in our bathroom and he ran to ask daddy what they were and my husband told him they were a band aid of sorts. A day later his friend comes over and happens to cut himself. My son runs to my bathroom and gives him a tampon. He takes it home in his backpack where his mom finds it. Keep in my mind I did not know any of this happened. I am at work and his mom calls me irate telling me I should put my tampons were my son cant find them. I feel bad but she was like calling me the worlds worst mom. WTH?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
tell her who cares! There only tampons. It's not like he found a dildo or something!
kristen0812
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm failing to see the big deal....
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
You are! Touching a tampon will give him AIDS! ;) You'll all be laughing like I am about this one day, I promise.
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I am sorry op but this is dumb.. That mom needs to have a reality check. Your son knowing about tampons or even giving one to his friend is funny. You two should be laughing about it. It is cute.
ladyraven16
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
That's crazy. She is totally over reacting! My 6&4yr old boys know what they are and what they're for. That information was enough to get them to keep their hands off of them Lmao.
staceysgorbach
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahahahaha!!!! I had pads after i had my youngest son,and middle son,thought it would be a good idea to walk out of my bathroom with them stuck all over himself. Facepalm! Lmfao!
AnnaBright
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol I'm just thinking how w use them for bloody noses for my boys. Other kids mom needs a pill.
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
What is wrong with her?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
11 moms liked this
You should have said to her "well, if you're acting this way over a tampon, it's a good thing he didn't find my vibrator." But from the sounds of her reaction, she must have needed the tampon. Jesus! It's a tampon!
shiningjoy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM

OMG I think this is funny and cute, that mom is way over reacting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)