Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WEIGH IN how would you ladies handle this one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Zane I have a bit of a situation and need some Amazing advice.

I wrote you back in June about my husbands biological kids, they were the extra bad kids that beat my dog and had no home training. I sent an update but toward the end of the summer we had a problem to big for words and I wasn't ready to be judged for my decision, well its come back to bite me in the butt.

Sit down cause im sure im about to make some people upset.In July my 5 year old nephew (John) came over to spend some time with my husbands boys. Well my husbands family always jokes about his oldest son (Jim 9yr old) saying he's really feminine and is going to be Gay.

We have nothing against Gay people his sister is a Lesbian. Well when (John 5yr old) came over I noticed (Jim 9yr old) was all in his face wouldn't leave him alone. Then (Jim) came and asked me the craziest question. Could he and (John) take a shower together. I knew something was up because I usually have to drag (Jim) to the shower and it was every bit of noon. I told him it was okay but to take his little brother (Joe 5yr old) with him.

Well they get in the shower and my nosy butt is at the door listening to everything. (Jim) tells his little brother to act like a girl, brother asks why and he tells him because boys and girls have sex. At this point im not worried but not moving, he then tells them, Let me show you how to make it grow O_O , im really listing now and he's telling them, No like this feel the bone?

He then tells his brother, Now Kiss It!!! I flew in the bathroom so fast sound waves couldn't keep up, they were all standing in the shower nude with boners, I literally didn't know what to do. His dad of course said it was kids being kids but he's 9 and way past that innocent stage.

I cried and was stressed, I also have a 5y old and a 1y old, I didn't know if I could trust him around the other kids so I sent him to his grandmother for the remainder of the summer which was 2weeks.

I told them to get him help but the grandmother said I was overreacting. Here's the problem.... Thanksgiving Vacation is coming and we will have them, I really don't know what to do.. I haven't seen him since July and I don't want him around the little kids alone, what am I a parent and step mom suppose to do. You can post on fb I would like to know what other parents would do.

SignedCan't Do This $hit

Eta
Yes this has been copy and pasted no this is not me but i figure as mothers i want to know how would you all handle this? This is a no no in my book
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I certainly wouldn't have sat there and listened to it get that far. Ugh, I could hardly READ that far...

Mommysmadae
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Holy Cow.. I have no idea. That is a tough one and glad I don't have this decision to make.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Me either but i would've also told the boys NO to begin with and then told my husband obviously the older boy is being molested by someone

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I certainly wouldn't have sat there and listened to it get that far. Ugh, I could hardly READ that far...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Absolutely agree with you on that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Me either but i would've also told the boys NO to begin with and then told my husband obviously the older boy is being molested by someone

Quoting Anonymous:

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Exactly. And that shit isn't excusable. It needs to be addressed. And until it was addressed, he wouldn't be allowed in my house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I would've also called cps not listend at the friggin door smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Exactly! I mean I know kids go through their "curiosity stage" but that seems like it was too much. It scares me that he knows about "kissing it"... Poor kid's parents really should be informed just to make sure something's not going on, because it sounds like something has happened to him at some point.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would've also called cps not listend at the friggin door smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I don't care if said kid is gay or not, you don't do that!  And I know you copied and pasted, but WHY THE F are they even showering together at that age?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
She allowed it to happen she deserves mom of the year smh and her kids need to be taken why the hell would you listen at the door instead of saying NO to begin with

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't care if said kid is gay or not, you don't do that!  And I know you copied and pasted, but WHY THE F are they even showering together at that age?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM

First.... The boys would not have showered together at all. They would each take a seperate shower.

Second ......I damn sure wouldn't be listening at the damn door for so long

Third......I would have a serious talk with "JIM" and him know right off the bat that if he pulled his winky out of his pants other than to pee then he would go home WITHOUT Mr. Winky.  And if he asked to see anyone's private parts or asked anyone to kiss his private parts.......again Mr. winky would be removed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)