Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fantasizing and not about DH.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I would just say it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I don't want to make him feel demasculinized. I don't know how to tactfully tell him how bored I am..haha

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

I would just say it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Bump
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Nothing really. Sometimes I'll tell him about it. He doesn't mind if I'm fantasizing about women. He's always said if its another woman, its not cheating. lol I've never acted on it. Because to me, acting on it WOULD be cheating, no matter how "ok" with it my SO is. I just fantasize, take care of business, and go on about my life. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish it was women! At least DH wouldn't want to divorce me if I slipped up with a woman! Lol

What do you do about it?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

haha You pretty much described my SO & myself. But I don't fantasize about men. ::sings Poker Face:: 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Don't laugh at me, but I have no idea how to even "take care of business". I've never really had to until I became a parent. Lmao do you not feel bad about it? I know it's silly but I'm a bit virginal. Lol

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Nothing really. Sometimes I'll tell him about it. He doesn't mind if I'm fantasizing about women. He's always said if its another woman, its not cheating. lol I've never acted on it. Because to me, acting on it WOULD be cheating, no matter how "ok" with it my SO is. I just fantasize, take care of business, and go on about my life. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish it was women! At least DH wouldn't want to divorce me if I slipped up with a woman! Lol

What do you do about it?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

haha You pretty much described my SO & myself. But I don't fantasize about men. ::sings Poker Face:: 

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Just tell him that you want to try some new things. If he ask why , tell him that you don't want him to get bored ;).

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to make him feel demasculinized. I don't know how to tactfully tell him how bored I am..haha

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

I would just say it.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:56 AM

haha Well, SO is in the Air Force & gone over half the year. I've had to learn to do my business unless I just want to be a sexually frustrated monster. And no, I don't really feel bad about it. I'm sure my SO would be lying if he said he'd never fantsized about anyone besides me. I think its a pretty natural thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't laugh at me, but I have no idea how to even "take care of business". I've never really had to until I became a parent. Lmao do you not feel bad about it? I know it's silly but I'm a bit virginal. Lol

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you do about it?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Does it mean that you want that person more or that you're just attracted?

Thanks for not being a bitch about my inexperience. You're a rare gem on MC. Lmao

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

haha Well, SO is in the Air Force & gone over half the year. I've had to learn to do my business unless I just want to be a sexually frustrated monster. And no, I don't really feel bad about it. I'm sure my SO would be lying if he said he'd never fantsized about anyone besides me. I think its a pretty natural thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you do about it?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured