Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fantasizing and not about DH.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:59 AM
You're a genius! Lol thanks lady (:

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

Just tell him that you want to try some new things. If he ask why , tell him that you don't want him to get bored ;).

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to make him feel demasculinized. I don't know how to tactfully tell him how bored I am..haha

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

I would just say it.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Haha well, I try. ;) 

Def. not. I love my SO & am extremely attracted to him. But when we have sex its the same thing, every time. Same positions, same amount of time in each position, ect. Very rarely does he ever switch it up, but when he does.. Oh myyyy. lol 

So yeah, it just means that I'm attracted to a woman. Not that I want her more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Does it mean that you want that person more or that you're just attracted?

Thanks for not being a bitch about my inexperience. You're a rare gem on MC. Lmao

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

haha Well, SO is in the Air Force & gone over half the year. I've had to learn to do my business unless I just want to be a sexually frustrated monster. And no, I don't really feel bad about it. I'm sure my SO would be lying if he said he'd never fantsized about anyone besides me. I think its a pretty natural thing.

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:01 AM
No problem :)))

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

Just tell him that you want to try some new things. If he ask why , tell him that you don't want him to get bored ;).

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to make him feel demasculinized. I don't know how to tactfully tell him how bored I am..haha

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

I would just say it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:03 AM
That makes sense. My problem is that I have had this man before and he is huge and could toss me around like a pillow, and was phenomenal. I'm going to be around him a lot. I just feel like I'm having to avoid him at all costs because I'm like a dog in heat right now because I'm so frustrated. Ugh. I just feel like I have no self control.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Haha well, I try. ;) 

Def. not. I love my SO & am extremely attracted to him. But when we have sex its the same thing, every time. Same positions, same amount of time in each position, ect. Very rarely does he ever switch it up, but when he does.. Oh myyyy. lol 

So yeah, it just means that I'm attracted to a woman. Not that I want her more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Does it mean that you want that person more or that you're just attracted?

Thanks for not being a bitch about my inexperience. You're a rare gem on MC. Lmao

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

haha Well, SO is in the Air Force & gone over half the year. I've had to learn to do my business unless I just want to be a sexually frustrated monster. And no, I don't really feel bad about it. I'm sure my SO would be lying if he said he'd never fantsized about anyone besides me. I think its a pretty natural thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
((;

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

No problem :)))

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

I would just say it.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem. :/ Just talk to him. Be honest. He'd probably appreciate your honesty. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes sense. My problem is that I have had this man before and he is huge and could toss me around like a pillow, and was phenomenal. I'm going to be around him a lot. I just feel like I'm having to avoid him at all costs because I'm like a dog in heat right now because I'm so frustrated. Ugh. I just feel like I have no self control.

lesalmi
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Get a sexy outfit and dress up for him. Boys are dumb and you sometimes have to be pretty blunt
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Really? I just don't wanna make him feel like he can't please me, it's just that he won't often enough. Haha KWIM?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem. :/ Just talk to him. Be honest. He'd probably appreciate your honesty. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:07 AM
I don't look cute in anything sexy right now. I still got baby weight to lose. ):

Quoting lesalmi:

Get a sexy outfit and dress up for him. Boys are dumb and you sometimes have to be pretty blunt

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Tell him exactly that. Tell him that you love it, but that you need it more often. Idk.. maybe I'm just really straight forward. If I have a problem with SO, I tell him. He knows that I have a higher sex drive than he does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I just don't wanna make him feel like he can't please me, it's just that he won't often enough. Haha KWIM?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)