Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fantasizing and not about DH.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Doesn't mean anything. You don't have to be stick skinny to dress up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't look cute in anything sexy right now. I still got baby weight to lose. ):

Quoting lesalmi:

Get a sexy outfit and dress up for him. Boys are dumb and you sometimes have to be pretty blunt

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:09 AM
It doesn't bother him? You know men are supposed to be the horn dogs. *eye roll*.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Tell him exactly that. Tell him that you love it, but that you need it more often. Idk.. maybe I'm just really straight forward. If I have a problem with SO, I tell him. He knows that I have a higher sex drive than he does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I just don't wanna make him feel like he can't please me, it's just that he won't often enough. Haha KWIM?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem. :/ Just talk to him. Be honest. He'd probably appreciate your honesty. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes sense. My problem is that I have had this man before and he is huge and could toss me around like a pillow, and was phenomenal. I'm going to be around him a lot. I just feel like I'm having to avoid him at all costs because I'm like a dog in heat right now because I'm so frustrated. Ugh. I just feel like I have no self control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Yeah but I don't want to gross him out! Lol

Quoting lesalmi:

Doesn't mean anything. You don't have to be stick skinny to dress up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't look cute in anything sexy right now. I still got baby weight to lose. ):

Quoting lesalmi:

Get a sexy outfit and dress up for him. Boys are dumb and you sometimes have to be pretty blunt

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Have you talked to him about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:11 AM
I have an awesome sex life and I always still fantasize. Dh loves that I do. He gets turned on when I tell him who I fantasize about. To us it's normal and healthy, nit to mention a lot of fun; )
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Nope. lol And I know. I feel like I'm a freak or something. Cause I could take it every day. I just had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago. Can't have sex for another 3 weeks.. and didn't have sex about a month prior to my surgery because the pain was too bad. So.. yeah.. I am a bundle of sexual frustrations. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't bother him? You know men are supposed to be the horn dogs. *eye roll*.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Tell him exactly that. Tell him that you love it, but that you need it more often. Idk.. maybe I'm just really straight forward. If I have a problem with SO, I tell him. He knows that I have a higher sex drive than he does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I just don't wanna make him feel like he can't please me, it's just that he won't often enough. Haha KWIM?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem. :/ Just talk to him. Be honest. He'd probably appreciate your honesty. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes sense. My problem is that I have had this man before and he is huge and could toss me around like a pillow, and was phenomenal. I'm going to be around him a lot. I just feel like I'm having to avoid him at all costs because I'm like a dog in heat right now because I'm so frustrated. Ugh. I just feel like I have no self control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I'm in the same boat as you!!... But I'm fantasizing about the Paramedic that transferred me to another hospital when I was in labor with my son (this was a month ago)... I feel so guilty about it... I do love my DH and sex is amazing but we have been having some marriage problems so maybe that's why I'm fantasizing about that guy (he's gorgeous btw lol).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Girl, I totally understand. This man is gorgeous as well. And he is twice my size. Lord. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in the same boat as you!!... But I'm fantasizing about the Paramedic that transferred me to another hospital when I was in labor with my son (this was a month ago)... I feel so guilty about it... I do love my DH and sex is amazing but we have been having some marriage problems so maybe that's why I'm fantasizing about that guy (he's gorgeous btw lol).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Ugh. Well good luck with your surgery (:

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:Nope. lol And I know. I feel like I'm a freak or something. Cause I could take it every day. I just had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago. Can't have sex for another 3 weeks.. and didn't have sex about a month prior to my surgery because the pain was too bad. So.. yeah.. I am a bundle of sexual frustrations. Quoting Anonymous:It doesn't bother him? You know men are supposed to be the horn dogs. *eye roll*.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:Tell him exactly that. Tell him that you love it, but that you need it more often. Idk.. maybe I'm just really straight forward. If I have a problem with SO, I tell him. He knows that I have a higher sex drive than he does. Quoting Anonymous:Really? I just don't wanna make him feel like he can't please me, it's just that he won't often enough. Haha KWIM?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem. :/ Just talk to him. Be honest. He'd probably appreciate your honesty. Quoting Anonymous:That makes sense. My problem is that I have had this man before and he is huge and could toss me around like a pillow, and was phenomenal. I'm going to be around him a lot. I just feel like I'm having to avoid him at all costs because I'm like a dog in heat right now because I'm so frustrated. Ugh. I just feel like I have no self control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM
He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have an awesome sex life and I always still fantasize. Dh loves that I do. He gets turned on when I tell him who I fantasize about. To us it's normal and healthy, nit to mention a lot of fun; )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)