Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fantasizing and not about DH.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Do you feel guilty for innocent fantasy or are you thinking of cheating and that's why you feel guilty?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I feel guilty for the fantasy because I've already been with this man a Long time ago. ):

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you feel guilty for innocent fantasy or are you thinking of cheating and that's why you feel guilty?

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Initiate the fun date nights.  When he sees how much fun it is, encourage him to surprise you with more of them.  Having real, new fun with him should help get rid of the fantasies...but if it doesn't, just try to enjoy them ;)

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!

open your mouth, and say, "let's do something fun! pull my hair, slap my ass, tie me up! my safe word is giraffe."

stop thinking you look terrible in something slinky. your dh won't care at all.

i would try to stop fantasizing about your ex. you will find yourself thinking about him when you and dh have a fight. you might even be tempted to seek him out on like facebook or something (assuming he's no longer in your life. if he is still in your life, it's even bigger trouble.)

a good rule of thumb is if you can't tell your significant other about it, it's probably not right. so keep that in mind.

i'm not saying you're a skanky whore or anything. but a girl's got needs, and he's the best one to do the job! good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I like your idea. Problem is that he's a hermit lol

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

Initiate the fun date nights.  When he sees how much fun it is, encourage him to surprise you with more of them.  Having real, new fun with him should help get rid of the fantasies...but if it doesn't, just try to enjoy them ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Run along troll. If you have something useful to say be my guest, but if you're looking for attention, find somewhere else (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad.

Vegan_Goddess
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Just dance with him if that will help. DH and I dance in our living room all the time. Skip RedBox and dance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM
No, I totally agree with you. That's why I feel so awful about it. I don't like it, and I work with this man. ); problem is that he's always exhausted from working and it's like pulling teeth. ):

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Anonymous:

Help! What do I do!!!!

open your mouth, and say, "let's do something fun! pull my hair, slap my ass, tie me up! my safe word is giraffe."

stop thinking you look terrible in something slinky. your dh won't care at all.

i would try to stop fantasizing about your ex. you will find yourself thinking about him when you and dh have a fight. you might even be tempted to seek him out on like facebook or something (assuming he's no longer in your life. if he is still in your life, it's even bigger trouble.)

a good rule of thumb is if you can't tell your significant other about it, it's probably not right. so keep that in mind.

i'm not saying you're a skanky whore or anything. but a girl's got needs, and he's the best one to do the job! good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM
I LOVE this, if he will do it.

Quoting Vegan_Goddess:

Just dance with him if that will help. DH and I dance in our living room all the time. Skip RedBox and dance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)