Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fantasizing and not about DH.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel so guilty about it, but God am I bored. WHEN we have sex, it's fantastic, but it's not often enough. I'm the dude in the relationship, and it blows. He works his ass off and I'm a full time student on top of new parents to a toddler, so we don't have much time for each other. But when we do, we don't go dancing or anything, it's always a redbox movie and Mexican. I love that routine sometimes, but I'm a wild woman! I need excitement! I don't know how to tell him how bored I am! I am head over heels in love with who he is. He's grounded and rational and I am the exact opposite so he always pulls me back down when I need it. Problem is, when we are free, he won't rise to the occasion.

I'm fantasizing about a Sergeant First Class in my unit that I slept with wayyy before I was married and before DD, and I'm so angry at myself about it.

Help! What do I do!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (71-76):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Im secure, just old fashioned. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol why would he? It's a fantasy

This isn't meant to sound rude, but some people are more secure in themselves and their relationship. We are some of those people. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have an awesome sex life and I always still fantasize. Dh loves that I do. He gets turned on when I tell him who I fantasize about. To us it's normal and healthy, nit to mention a lot of fun; )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I get that :)
I wasn't always comfortable doing it and Once upon a time, I would never think to tell dh about it, but we both just grew into it I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

This isn't meant to sound rude, but some people are more secure in themselves and their relationship. We are some of those people. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have an awesome sex life and I always still fantasize. Dh loves that I do. He gets turned on when I tell him who I fantasize about. To us it's normal and healthy, nit to mention a lot of fun; )

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I hope we do. He's a lot more reserved than I am though. We're like Dharma and Greg lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't always comfortable doing it and Once upon a time, I would never think to tell dh about it, but we both just grew into it I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Lol I used to love that show!

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope we do. He's a lot more reserved than I am though. We're like Dharma and Greg lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Well that is us to a T. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I used to love that show!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't get jealous?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Oh shiiiiit. Just don't act on it.

You're human mama. It happens. *shrug*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)