Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

best friend thinks I should divorce DH because I can't have sex.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 419 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have a medical condition that makes sex agonizingly painful for me for months at a time, the condition can be treated with chemotherapy drugs which make me so sick that sex is all but impossible. During these times I do my best to accomodate him with bj's, hj's, and other things. He's incredibly understanding and doesn't push me or anything. Also I know he's not cheating because he's either at home or work and we both work in the same office.

My best friend says I should divorce him to let him have a normal relationship with someone. Now I feel bad and that maybe I'm depriving him or that he resents me.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:20 AM
50 moms liked this
Best is an idiot I would drop her fast she probably wants him
What's an hj?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:21 AM
15 moms liked this
What the fuck kind of condition is that?! That would suck. Your friend is an ass for saying that though. I would divorce over no sex IF it was a choice. If my dh had ED or something beyond his control, I would love him the same. I'm sure your dh feels that way or he would be gone....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:23 AM
18 moms liked this

Your best friend is a moron 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I have rheumatic psoriasis which causes massive skin welts around my genitals which are constantly cracking and bleeding ... steroids help to a degree but sex will literally leave me with open wounds and bleeding for days since I often have internal wounds as well.

Quoting jamamama00:

What the fuck kind of condition is that?! That would suck. Your friend is an ass for saying that though. I would divorce over no sex IF it was a choice. If my dh had ED or something beyond his control, I would love him the same. I'm sure your dh feels that way or he would be gone....

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Cervical cancer, endometriosis, vaginismus.....lots of conditions.

Quoting jamamama00:

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:28 AM
She answered...but ya none of the things you listed fit the description, that's why I was confused

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Cervical cancer, endometriosis, vaginismus.....lots of conditions.

Quoting jamamama00:

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:28 AM
I'm so sorry :( I've had issues left over from past injuries, so I know how frustrated and paranoid it makes you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have rheumatic psoriasis which causes massive skin welts around my genitals which are constantly cracking and bleeding ... steroids help to a degree but sex will literally leave me with open wounds and bleeding for days since I often have internal wounds as well.

Quoting jamamama00:

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this

hand job

Quoting Newmom8912:

Best is an idiot I would drop her fast she probably wants him
What's an hj?

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM
14 moms liked this

i wouldn't be speaking to that "best friend". what kind of advice is that?

if your husband is understanding and okay with it, why should an outsider have sway? you don't deserve to be alone because you can't have sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Guess that explains the CL ad I saw a little bit ago where a man is looking for friend because his wife has a medical condition and can't have sex. I wonder if she knows.

What does your husband think about your sex life ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)