Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

About to leave the state to get away from her

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 42 Replies

I am honestly ready to pack up and completely leave the state to get away from this woman. She just won't stop harassing me. I'm documenting every single thing that she says and does but still can't seem to get a judge to make her stop. She dated my ex before I did and is now back with him. A year later, she still won't leave me alone.

Not All Good Little Girls Grow Up And Play Nice

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmypaige
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM
That's crazy do you have children with him, or is there some other reason why she is still bothering you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM
good luck to you
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

No, I don't have kids with him. I don't even speak to him anymore. She seems to have this insane need to prove that she is somehow better than me. She claims that I ruined her life.

Quoting emmypaige:

That's crazy do you have children with him, or is there some other reason why she is still bothering you?

cmmember
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Gl
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Get a restraining order.
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM

She showed up at my door today. Had to call the cops.

Quoting Anonymous:

good luck to you

emmypaige
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Oh that is nuts. I would get away from her she sounds like one of those people who would randomly break into your house like a psycho.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

No, I don't have kids with him. I don't even speak to him anymore. She seems to have this insane need to prove that she is somehow better than me. She claims that I ruined her life.

Quoting emmypaige:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM

What is she doing to harass you? And you guys have no kids together? Then wtf is she even bothering with you? She sound unstable.

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I am trying. She has not threatened me so it makes it hard to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a restraining order.

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Harassing my friends and family online. Showing up at my door. She showed up once with police claiming that I had stolen stuff from her.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

What is she doing to harass you? And you guys have no kids together? Then wtf is she even bothering with you? She sound unstable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)