Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom is a freaking ...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 23 Replies

BITCH to be honest ,She constantly makes subliminal comments as though she feel im trying to get with her BF (my step father) or he would try anything with me (fucking gross) she has always done this with all her boyfriends even when i was younger there was even points where i would get into trouble for keeping my room door open when id be watchin tv or just laying down, she makes me feel like a slut honestly and today she really pissed me off we was joking around how she has seen me naked as a child and i joked and said " but its alot different now" and she gave me the bitchiest face ever and started a huge argument even though my step dad was in the other room and i didnt say this comment loud ... this is a constant every time i come here, im starting to ge tired of it... what do you think ?

Young_TTC

-~-~-~ Baby Dust ~-~-~-

ttcbaby dust

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I think you mom is probably insecure about herself and is taking out on you. I would probably bring it up to her and tell her how her saying stuff like upsets you.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel!! My mom is the same way. I keep my distance from her & it's been so much better ever since.
JerBearsMom86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
She seems to have personal issues that she needs to get over. I can never understand how "moms" get that way. I could never be jealous of my child. My mom wouldn't even let me wear shorts or a spaghetti strap shirts in the summer because she would say i was fat and ugly. I am now realising it was her own insecurities. Just know you are better than what she says.
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell her to fuck off
JerBearsMom86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
I talk to my mom once a month (if that) and I have been really happy. I moved to another city and have never been happier!!

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I know how you feel!! My mom is the same way. I keep my distance from her & it's been so much better ever since.
Young_TTC
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

i think this is what it is exactly ..ugh  

Quoting JerBearsMom86:

She seems to have personal issues that she needs to get over. I can never understand how "moms" get that way. I could never be jealous of my child. My mom wouldn't even let me wear shorts or a spaghetti strap shirts in the summer because she would say i was fat and ugly. I am now realising it was her own insecurities. Just know you are better than what she says.

Young_TTC

-~-~-~ Baby Dust ~-~-~-

ttcbaby dust

LadyNCVE
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Don't entertain her comments. It enables people like that. When she gets like that, end the conversation or politely leave. Don't let let drag you in. You have to teach her how to treat you. And you do that by what you allow, with your actions and not your words.

It's a summary. Hope it makes sense. Dealing with slightly similar issues myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Why do you still live with her then? How old is your child/children? Where is the father/fathers?

Do you pay rent to her? Pay utilities? Pay for food? All the other day to day needs?

Or does "this freaking b!tch" do all that.
Young_TTC
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Sounds great thank you !

Quoting LadyNCVE:

Don't entertain her comments. It enables people like that. When she gets like that, end the conversation or politely leave. Don't let let drag you in. You have to teach her how to treat you. And you do that by what you allow, with your actions and not your words.

It's a summary. Hope it makes sense. Dealing with slightly similar issues myself.

Young_TTC

-~-~-~ Baby Dust ~-~-~-

ttcbaby dust

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
It wasn't easy when I did it the 1st 2 weeks. But then I noticed how I wasn't hearing the constant jabs from her.... it was an awesome feeling to be able to be positive without being dragged down.

Quoting JerBearsMom86:

I talk to my mom once a month (if that) and I have been really happy. I moved to another city and have never been happier!!

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)