Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HIT AND RUN

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
So I was driving home from my moms house and this car starts pulling into my lane and I move over hoping he wouldnt hit me amd almost end up in the ditch he runs into my car knocks mirror off amd continues to drive all the way down my car and not even bothers to stop to make sure everything or everyone is ok I had my three kids plus im pregnant in the car. He drives off so I turn around and follow him while calling 911 tell them where we are he was goin to play bingo of all places he gets out the car and says I hit him when clearly you can see by the damage on each of our cars who hot who but im still waiting on the police to get here......a bit annoyed

:update: after three hours the police came and filed the report and said the accident was in fact the other cars fault and that instead of giving him a citation for leaving the sense of an accident he was goin to feel out the paper work to get the man checked out and mKe sure he should be driving anymore which I totally agree because the man looked and was very old he shouldn't be driving anymore I'm just glad it wasn't worse then it was and I'll be able to get my car fixed and everything will be fine I just hope that they protect this man before he does hurt someone worse then what happened tonight thank you all for the nice comments I appreciate the concern
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2gingers
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't mess with those bingo peoples. They can be some bad mamma jammas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenJen111
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Most importantly are you and the kids ok??

momof2gingers
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I hope you get it straightened out op
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Hope the police will help you.
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn...I am glad you are all okay. Was he drunk?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Yes thankfully we are because I swerved over more in my lane because If I wouldnt have he was goin to hit me head on so im glad it was just my car and not me and kids being harmed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Thank you and idk if he was drunk or not hes just kinda an older man goin to play bingo he didnt even stop till he pulled in the drive way of the bingo place like he didnt wven know he hit someone

Quoting PinkyPan:

Damn...I am glad you are all okay. Was he drunk?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
What an idiot! I'm happy to hear you are all ok.
diaperstodating
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I am glad all of you are okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Thank you me to just been waiting what seems forever for the cop to get here and I wouldnt even bother with that bu a you drove off and didnt even stop to see if we were om or not and two when I told u you had hit my car you said I swerved into your lane and hit you when clearly with the damages you can see who hit who

Quoting Anonymous:

What an idiot! I'm happy to hear you are all ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN