Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this chronic fatigue?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I am so severely tired that its hard to function. It gets worse as the day goes on. My arms and legs are tired, everything is tired. My dr says its depression b/c I do have depression but I'm not feeling sad. Idk where to turn.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd find another doctor and be re-evaluated. 

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Does your head feel weird and floaty? Almost like how it was when you were a kid and swam to much?

GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Need vitamins maybe? I know when I don't take my vitamins for a few months I get like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I have felt like that and I do think mine was depression. I didn't think I felt sad until I stated to feel better, then I realized how crappy I felt before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Maybe. It's hard to tell....is that a symptom? What's weird is I had it for months then it went away in spring/summer and came back in the fall. So dr thinks its seasonal depression

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Does your head feel weird and floaty? Almost like how it was when you were a kid and swam to much?

mab05
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Have you had a blood test recently?

Have your iron levels checked
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

the right diet and excerise will fix you right up. when you dont move, it hurts to move. alot of it can be in your head.

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

For me it always is,along with slurred speech and trouble focusing. Like a hair goes over my pupil randomly and if I blink a few times it goes away..

I bet it is,but if you're unsure then you need to get a second opinion from another Doctor who will listen to you. I hate when they think they know everything without listening,that's how my heart problem got so bad,my Primary wouldn't listen to me so I had to deal with my heart beat jumping around randomly until now it's to the point I have to be on high dose meds the rest of my life bc it took 6 years for someone to take me seriously.. -___-

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe. It's hard to tell....is that a symptom? What's weird is I had it for months then it went away in spring/summer and came back in the fall. So dr thinks its seasonal depression

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I came out of it once before this spring and summer. I was better and SO happy. Now it's back and my mood is just blah. What got you better? You're lucky it went away and stayed away!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have felt like that and I do think mine was depression. I didn't think I felt sad until I stated to feel better, then I realized how crappy I felt before.

mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Yeah sounds like seasonal. I have that. I had to get a uv lamp. It helped a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)