Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this chronic fatigue?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I am so severely tired that its hard to function. It gets worse as the day goes on. My arms and legs are tired, everything is tired. My dr says its depression b/c I do have depression but I'm not feeling sad. Idk where to turn.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd find another doctor and be re-evaluated. 

TheDrsRose
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Does your head feel weird and floaty? Almost like how it was when you were a kid and swam to much?

GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Need vitamins maybe? I know when I don't take my vitamins for a few months I get like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I have felt like that and I do think mine was depression. I didn't think I felt sad until I stated to feel better, then I realized how crappy I felt before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Maybe. It's hard to tell....is that a symptom? What's weird is I had it for months then it went away in spring/summer and came back in the fall. So dr thinks its seasonal depression

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Does your head feel weird and floaty? Almost like how it was when you were a kid and swam to much?

mab05
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Have you had a blood test recently?

Have your iron levels checked
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

the right diet and excerise will fix you right up. when you dont move, it hurts to move. alot of it can be in your head.

TheDrsRose
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

For me it always is,along with slurred speech and trouble focusing. Like a hair goes over my pupil randomly and if I blink a few times it goes away..

I bet it is,but if you're unsure then you need to get a second opinion from another Doctor who will listen to you. I hate when they think they know everything without listening,that's how my heart problem got so bad,my Primary wouldn't listen to me so I had to deal with my heart beat jumping around randomly until now it's to the point I have to be on high dose meds the rest of my life bc it took 6 years for someone to take me seriously.. -___-

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe. It's hard to tell....is that a symptom? What's weird is I had it for months then it went away in spring/summer and came back in the fall. So dr thinks its seasonal depression

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I came out of it once before this spring and summer. I was better and SO happy. Now it's back and my mood is just blah. What got you better? You're lucky it went away and stayed away!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have felt like that and I do think mine was depression. I didn't think I felt sad until I stated to feel better, then I realized how crappy I felt before.

mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Yeah sounds like seasonal. I have that. I had to get a uv lamp. It helped a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured