Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*eta* S/O Dining room table post--Where do you and your family eat dinner?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM
  • 54 Replies
Do you eat at the table? Or maybe in the living room? Or somewhere completely random?

*eta*
Now I feel better. I was reading that other post and I started to feel like my family is the only one that eats in the living room!
My kids and I discuss our day right after school. So by dinner time, we've already covered everything. DH and I sit in armchairs with trays, and the kids sit at the coffee table or on the floor.
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
6 nights a week we eat at the dining room table. The 7th night we eat in front of the TV (football).
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM
What team do you cheer for?

Quoting YzmaRocks:

6 nights a week we eat at the dining room table. The 7th night we eat in front of the TV (football).
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:56 AM

It changes. Mostly the table but on weekends we sometimes sit on the couch. . normally during racing and football season we will eat in front of the tv watching the race or game. Racing season is over for now so now it depends what time the Colts game is

allons.y
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM

When I have DS on the weekends, we eat at the kitchen table. When I don't have him, I eat in the living room, sometimes at the table. Sometimes I even eat - ready for it? - IN BED.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Sometimes we eat at the island other times the dining room table. Just depends on who is home and who is eating

JealousGrrl
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Usually in the living room. Dd has a child sized chair and table in the kitchen that she eats at sometimes. Usually though, her chair goes next to the coffee table with us. Other times I sit on the floor next to her table and eat there. It all depends on how we are feeling.
RaisinGirl78
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM

We have the dinning room table in the front house & eat down there most nights. 

AnnaBright
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Dining room table.
mistie900
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM
We normally eat at the table. If we order pizza, df and I usually eat in the living room and kids in the dinning room. They always eat at the table. The exception is when we are watching a movie and eating popcorn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Usually the kitchen table.

Occasionally in the "man cave ".

And on rare occasions, dh and I will eat our dinner in bed after dd is asleep. Just for fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN