Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hope the judge can see right through his crap!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this
Bd was supposed to take a hair follicle drug test 7 WEEKS AGO. He finally took it the day before yesterday. We had to reschedule our court date bc he was in court for being arrested due to his drinking and drug use. I'm just so sick of this crap. I looked at his fb and he was referring to our dd as "his main bitch." Was taking about "going to the track house." And all other kinds of stuff. I don't want my dd around him. Period. Before any of you get on your high horse and say "well you shouldn't have had kids with him." Let me tell you, he was not always like this. He has turned into a monster. I have known this man for 12 years, in the past couple of years the alcohol and drugs have turned him into someone scary. Just a little over a year ago he was arrested 3 TIMES IN ONE WEEK for DUIs. I'm afraid. I just pray that when we do go to. Out the judge will stop pussyfooting around and suspend his rights until he gets his act together. WTA: he and his mother are also committing insurance fraud. She claims my dd is her dd for insurance a benefits. I got intouch with the insurance company and they said it was a good thing I contacted them otherwise I could be charged with a felony.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:28 PM

B

boricua3177
by Monica on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Ugh!  Good luck!  Post an update after you go to court.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Quoting boricua3177:

Ugh!  Good luck!  Post an update after you go to court.

Thanks. I'm just such a mess right now. I can't stand this worry
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
He called your daughter his main bitch?! Sounds like a great dad. I hope the judge slaps him down hard. Ugh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM

So what was he like when you were together before the kid?

nikolepuckett
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM
If he was just in court for drugs, but hair comez back clean, make sure you show judge the court papers! Best of luck hun. went through this for 9 years until my daughters bio mom went to prison. now she only gets visits.:-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Quoting AnHpuresugar:

He called your daughter his main bitch?! Sounds like a great dad. I hope the judge slaps him down hard. Ugh.

Yeah. He posted a picture of out TODDLER dd on his fb with the caption "my main bitch." It makes me cry to think that he thinks it's acceptable. He used to own his own business, was kind, smart, handsome and a good friend. He would have never ever talked like that.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:36 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So what was he like when you were together before the kid?

Kind, caring, smart, driven, handsome, a great friend, the list goes on. It's a complete 180.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Hair doesn't come clean. He is an idiot if he thinks that. It retains drugs.

Haha

Good luck! Print screen and print everything you can
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)