Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Little girls with short hair are . . .

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 309 Replies
8 moms liked this

My little girl, early this morning had flowing long locks that went all the way down her back.  The trouble was is that she never ever wanted to brush it!  She would fuss and cry and trow a full out tantrum every time she was asked to look after her hair.  So, last night, I told her that because she she wouldn't take care of her hair, she had to have it cut.  She, however, could choose what cut she wanted.  And this is what she choose:

It's super cute!  And it really surprised me because I did not expect her to want to go so short, she's always loved her long hair. 

And here she is today after her hair cut!  Completly adorable little girl with a pixie.  

Do any of you have little girls with short hair or little boys with long hair?  Or just fun hair in general?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM
When I was 10 I begged to have my hair cut short. Took me 10 mo to convince my mom. I loved it when it was short as a kid. I like it long now
2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM

super cute!

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM

cute

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Adorable! My hair is like that. I have 4 daughters. Their hair is long but I adore short hair! This is my 11 year olds hair.
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cybcm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Both my boys (17 and 6) have long hair. My DD19 has a bob.
Kleotide
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Wow - those are some gorgeous locks!

Quoting Nickie76:

Mobile Photo

Adorable! My hair is like that. I have 4 daughters. Their hair is long but I adore short hair! This is my 11 year olds hair.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM
7 moms liked this

She looks like a boy. I can only imagine the teasing to come. At some point you be a mother and let her know combing your hair is not optional. Its something everyone does, its a part of hygene even.

teal_phoenix
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

She looks adorable!

I always wanted short hair as young girl but my mother insisted that my hair be cut how she wanted it. I hated it.

My older sister took me to the beauty salon and and paid for my hair to get get cut with a more stylish cut. I am thankful. I had more confidence...

Sorry, went on an irrelevant tangent lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN